Too thin in attack?

• Yes

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
*** Just confirmed... There's no there's no shielding of players in Spanish teams even if they played more than 5 games. says EMD.

Fernando Llorente Pep, the dude is a fan

F

Flavia

Looks like we're thin overall. We need another cb also. And a midfielder, but that's reserved to cesc, I presume.

F

Flavia

Oh yes, we're thin. No one to replace Villa off form phase, Bojan injured... thank god it's the end of season.

gingerless

Oh yes, we're thin. No one to replace Villa off form phase, Bojan injured... thank god it's the end of season.

yeah... the business end..

god damn that bojan injury. villa if he doesn't score next game could start costing us games (although tbf he hasn't yet)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jeffren needs to be replaced with a proven forward, not that we are using Jeffren any more too!

Also, no option left to bench Villa!?
Ibrahim+Afellay+lBarcelona+Unveils+New+Player+-yOP0hK-VqMl.jpg

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
relax...villa is still a threat out there and we will be fine....remmeber eto went through a spell just like this in 2008 and he came good

maz

I walk the line
Lol. What about the assists he's making? Or the way he drags defenders away?

Remember eto'o's torrid time in 2009? I vaguely recall him scoring the goal in the champions league final.

Villa is a top striker who's going through a bad patch. He doesn't need bench time, he needs goals. How's he going to score goals from the bench?

relax...villa is still a threat out there and we will be fine....remmeber eto went through a spell just like this in 2008 and he came good

Or what yusuf said.

N

nejcf15

give Soriano a chance versus Osasuna.. he has already scored a goal for Barca (korea)

gingerless

idk about that estel... afellay is good but he can't do what villa does. he's great as like an advanced (barcelona) fullback where he's only taking up space- look at the games he plays it's always out wide as shit and usually interfering with the fullbacks. ANYWAY he can't cut in like villa or make those runs like him which villa still does very well, just needs his shootin' boots

Home of Barca Fans