Arda Turan

R

reaper

Poor Barca, they must feel like this every time Arda refuses the China deal:

[youtube]4cnFRb4wKHI[/youtube]

Messi983

Not every player can be motivated with money.

People will continue to sell him to China...

...He'll stay and continue to perform well when played as LW and occasionally play bad if Lucho will again use him as CM...

...People will continue to hate him...

Really, nothing new to see here.

FC B

I don't hate any player particulary not a Barca one.

He only plays well in Ney's position which isn't exactly what you need for this, a rather old and expensive player like him could be used to make enough money for future reinforcements like Couthinho, Verratti, Isco, a good RB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would he leave. He is playing with his idol Messi and just got his ego stroked against 4th division team. He is riding high.

:(

Ahmedd

40M... This is a good offer. But he seems dedicated and proud to wear the shirt, you can't blame him when he choose to fight instead of going for easy money. I know that he fucked up during important games but you never know what will happen if he keeps that mentality.

Devils

It doesn't matter how much if the player doesn't want to go.

I know.

It figures this would happen to us while Chelsea and Boca are rolling in money after their sales. Arda should realize his position at Barca and take the deal.

Besides, he wouldn't be running anywhere near as much if he went there.

F

FlaFCB

I know.

It figures this would happen to us while Chelsea and Boca are rolling in money after their sales. Arda should realize his position at Barca and take the deal.

Besides, he wouldn't be running anywhere near as much if he went there.

I doubt Licho wants to sell him either. If he wanted, there'd be a chance, but he loves Arda.

LeeRomeno

Why do people want our team to be weaker? Arda is having pretty decent season, we have a good sub for at least Neymar and that amount will hardly get us anyone in similar quality in January window. Selling sounds so ridiculous yet there are people supporting this. Club should only sell troublemakers, deadwood or players pass their prime in January as market is limited.

Home of Barca Fans