Arda Turan

mark1nhu

He was good.

Missed a easy opportunity, but was really important keeping possession.

Also, appeared at great positions to receive the ball for a couple of times, unfortunately being ignored by Suarez.

Great assist too.

zanela

The thing is he's not vertical player like Neymar. The latter would have exploited the space in behind to greater effect. Missing the chance shouldn't be a surprise. Played a part in the winning goal, however.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The thing is he's not vertical player like Neymar. The latter would have exploited the space in behind to greater effect. Missing the chance shouldn't be a surprise. Played a part in the winning goal, however.

That's the problem with him playing as left forward. He isn't fast and can't make runs and is not a good finisher anyway.
Very unfortunate for him he is crap as cm.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's the problem with him playing as left forward. He isn't fast and can't make runs and is not a good finisher anyway.
Very unfortunate for him he is crap as cm.

I assume you still don't like him ? :lol:

At least he's waaaay less frustrating there than in CM... but still not good enough.

Total-Football

he's improving .. less awkward than before and he actually contributes to something .. my biggest concern is how will he react to being benched once more .. is his confidence gonna drop drastically again or he would be a good squadie

kilian

he's improving .. less awkward than before and he actually contributes to something .. my biggest concern is how will he react to being benched once more .. is his confidence gonna drop drastically again or he would be a good squadie

It won`t surprise me if lucho starts him in LCM spot next match, when Neymar returns. If Iniesta won`t be available.

beogatts

yea. i got the same concern on him. if we want to make him worth the signing, we need to place him more on the field. lucho got to find out the way to sustain him b4 neymar got back to barca.

Home of Barca Fans