Antonio Sanabria

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Roma fans have cause for excitement, a young & talented forward prospect out of the Barcelona cantera and for cheap?...Of course they're giddy

kozza

Roma fans have cause for excitement, a young & talented forward prospect out of the Barcelona cantera and for cheap?...Of course they're giddy

For young players there are much more fails than successes, even for la Masia products, 4 M for an unproven youngster is a bargain

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For young players there are much more fails than successes, even for la Masia products, 4 M for an unproven youngster is a bargain

Unproven for whom? The uninformed perhaps.

Plays for the senior NT and has been a star in the UEFA U19 tourney...Probably why the club were so desperate to get him to renew...Zubi et al dropped the ball on him by not addressing this sooner or promoting him to the B team in time to boost his buyout

Another in a series of board failures

JamDav1982

Unproven for whom? The uninformed perhaps.

Plays for the senior NT and has been a star in the UEFA U19 tourney...Probably why the club were so desperate to get him to renew...Zubi et al dropped the ball on him by not addressing this sooner or promoting him to the B team in time to boost his buyout

Another in a series of board failures

They introduced him to the intl team to make sure he is not going to start leaning towards the Spanish national team. If it was not for that he would not have been getting called up. So its not as if he an intl class player at 17.

As for blaming the club for not promoting him earlier. You claimed they promoted him in the summer so how early do they need to have promoted him?

Never would they have got close to 12m for him anyway.

There was barely a line up of clubs willing to pay 4m.

Galning

Mundo Deportivo: Barcelona and Roma have a deal on B forward Sanabria. Fee: 4,5M. Incentives: 7,5M (games played, % future sale). Contract: 5 years

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Official: Barcelona announce B forward Tonny Sanabria (17) joins Sassuolo, transfer fee 4.5M, incentives 7.5M depending on performance/sale

Wow potentially 12 million for a 17 year old kid in our reserve team, not bad at all.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
How's he doing?

I imagine at this point he's probably regretting burning bridges with us after seeing how open the chances are for B team forwards to debut.

As far as how he's doing right now, I'd say he's doing okay I guess. Had a couple of sub appearances for Sassuolo but nothing significant. I'm sure he's just happy to get to live the top flight experience though.

Home of Barca Fans