Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

His technique isn't brilliant .... He's perfectly suited to the EPL .

How many English players have been a success at Barca ??! ( or abroad anywhere )

His finishing technique is top class and he has a good touch and is strong. Would score for fun in any league.

JamDav1982

You believe that Kane has better technique than Mark Hughes at his peak ??!

I think not .

Kane is in a different class to what Mark Hughes was ffs.

Hughes was a battering ram that could hold up ball quite well and had a sweet strike despite not scoring all that much and he was Welsh.

Kane is a level above.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kane is World Class. Hard worker, humble. High footballing IQ.

He's different to Suarez, but I'm sure he would fit in and do very well for Barca, however he would also cost way too much. You also don't go for someone like him until Suarez is absolutely finished which he's not.

Griezmann is more versatile and great value in this market for 100m.

JamDav1982

His technique isn't brilliant .... He's perfectly suited to the EPL .

How many English players have been a success at Barca ??! ( or abroad anywhere )

I remember fabulous British , scoring centre forwards , Gary Lineker and Mark Hughes coming to Barca and flopping .

Lineker never flopped, neither did Steve Archibald.

Lineker scored 20+ twice in three seasons including a hat trick against Real.

You are just googling names and saying they flopped.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most players that have done well in Spain go to EPL and flop bar the top intls.

Rubbish and you know it. Seen many average or good players from La Liga that went to England and did great.
You won't see top players from La Liga going to epl though as that doesn't really happen. :)

We would be stupid not to. It's only a matter of time before Suarez can't get it done anymore (may be at the end of this season) and rather spend 100m on Griezmann rather than 200m+ later on and be milked dry by another team.

draconifire

Can we get a proper number 9, rather than all the ball playing number 10/cam types. We already have Messi, Coutinho, Iniesta. I like Griezmann, but IMO we should go for a proper number 9, a suarez type.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My concern with Griezmann is, his age aside (will be 27 in summer), to me he was never decisive enough, to me he played well when the team played well and rarely stood out when his team played bad.

Home of Barca Fans