Antoine Griezmann

freetocan

How mediocre this guy is for Barca, I am afraid that any other team will look to buy him. Barca will end up paying him for nothing like Real Madrid was paying Bale. So bad luck!
When I see him in the starting team, I feel that I need to switch off the TV. It is too painful. And he is paid so much for what????

Laplacian

Project Griezman and Coutinho out next year to fund us for a young ST and a relatively fast CDM

My wish is that they both get sick of this team and will ask for a transfer in January. I don't care if we fall out of the top 4 in La Liga. I don't want these players in my club.

Total-Football

Small quick technical midget. Not in a million years would I have expected him to be this atrocious. His profile seems tailor made for barca on papers.

sikkboy

Small quick technical midget. Not in a million years would I have expected him to be this atrocious. His profile seems tailor made for barca on papers.

Yes, except he wasn't playing in a style previously to how Barca typically have been playing so there would obviously be a need to adapt. He's not been able to for a vareity of reasons covered previously. I feel a bit for him as his career has come to an abrupt high to a full stop. If Messi moves on in Jan or June then he may still make a mark with a coach playing a adiff system but time is against him too. It's a right mess!

Richard.H

Would be amazing to sell one of them next year but both seems nearly impossible atm.

I think Griez is more sellable actually. He is fit, doesn't get injured much, and can offer a lot to a team if he is the only 10/false 9 in the team. He can do wonders in a team that's not as technical as ours that needs creativity and possession up top.

Cou is a strange one because he's not very adaptable. He can only play in the middle and needs a lot of space to operate. This makes him not so attractive to a lot of teams.

Home of Barca Fans