Antoine Griezmann

xxxxxx

He didn't do anything else besides the goal. Not a bad player, just not an elite player who can change the game by himself.

Catta

He didn't do anything else besides the goal. Not a bad player, just not an elite player who can change the game by himself.

No player in the world could change the game by himself in this team where every ball must go through Messi. I just hope we see how the team would look like without Messi on the pitch and Griezmann being the main guy who gets every ball. I'm certain that the whole squad would play better.

freetocan

This guy, Griezman, is so overrated and he did not show anything till now under Barca shirt. Such a huge waste of money for him.

Mitchell1978

No player in the world could change the game by himself in this team where every ball must go through Messi. I just hope we see how the team would look like without Messi on the pitch and Griezmann being the main guy who gets every ball. I'm certain that the whole squad would play better.

Barca no longer plays through Messi, you're blind if you think thats still the case. Griezmann is just a slow, can't dribble, mediocre player.

cro-man

Who would have thought that this guy is even worse than suarez :worthy: I mean I knew before he joined that he was overrated and a bad fit but i didnt expect him being so bad.

Home of Barca Fans