Antoine Griezmann

FinBarcelonafan

anyone can make mistakes and lets say griezmann deserved a chance first.

what baffled me was the fact some users in here, that like to think of themselves as knowledgeable, were still praising him at the end of last season. stuff like griezmann is worldclass and how important his defensive contribution is to the team. new season started and griezmann is sinking without trace into anonymity.

He is a good player but playing for the wrong team. Is he worth the money we paid? Def. Not. My opinion of him. I think he could be valuable for some team, for a bit cheaper price. Not to us, though.

Laplacian

anyone can make mistakes and lets say griezmann deserved a chance first.

what baffled me was the fact some users in here, that like to think of themselves as knowledgeable, were still praising him at the end of last season. stuff like griezmann is worldclass and how important his defensive contribution is to the team. new season started and griezmann is sinking without trace into anonymity.

It's genuinely hilarious how the so called "knowledgeable users" (ones that think they are when they're not) are so fucking dead wrong about the majority of the players that come through this club, acting like Valverde and Setien are demons who constantly suck out talent from them lmao.

GrIEzMaNn CaN bE ConVerTEd tO a SolO 9

ArThUr iS WoRlD ClAsS

Yeah, okay.

And now they want Depay so they can try the exact same thing that has failed several times within the span of a year LOL

malvolio

He is a good player but playing for the wrong team. Is he worth the money we paid? Def. Not. My opinion of him. I think he could be valuable for some team, for a bit cheaper price. Not to us, though.

120 mil signing should be more than good, even if the market is inflated. 120 mil should be a star signing that provides big impact. ok, maybe not in first matches, but after 6 months he should be one of the pillars of the team. even more when you are not a kid and you should be in your prime. not to mention he knew the league and the language.

the guy is simply not good enough.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Barca is so used playing with a man down when he is on the pitch , that it has become second nature for Barca to play with 10 men.

Home of Barca Fans