Antoine Griezmann

Richard.H

Always said there is something fundamentally wrong with a player who does a celebration like this, especially in a WC final.

The whole casual/not taking life seriously French attitude was always weird to me. Athletes like Griezmann, Dembele, Kurzawa, and a few others from France NT seem to embrace that shit. It's annoying as fuk and makes you look like a moron when things don't go your way.

snowy

The whole casual/not taking life seriously French attitude was always weird to me. Athletes like Griezmann, Dembele, Kurzawa, and a few others from France NT seem to embrace that shit. It's annoying as fuk and makes you look like a moron when things don't go your way.

that's cringe level 1 compare to this shit [2:52 - 9:54 & 11:17] _ advisory warning: might cause permanent trauma :wacko:

Loan to Bayern ��

yeaaaaah even the Bavarian Hordes might not cut it for Griezz Bear to get his mojo back.

Dude needs to be sent all the way to the high chains of Dagestan and train with Khabib "send me location" Nurmagomedov :rambo:

kattanib

Even at his peak,he wasn't a Barca player.He never was a dribbler,or a very technical player.Just a great finisher.That's all.

Not a great finisher as much as the main source of threat from average teams .. that is very different to shining among stars

Laplacian

2016 Yes ! He was a top3 player during that year.

Look at that performance from him. Majestic.

I've watched like 5 mins and it's the "same" Griezmann. Lacks acceleration, so his take ons are subpar. Doesn't really show off any traditional playmaking skills, it's always the obvious pass. The reason he's so good is his sense of space and movement, which allows him to constantly to be involved in build up. Basically a good football brain. Other than that he's not really special.

He was never a Barcelona player, eve during his prime. Our forwards are required to be a lot more well rounded than that. Well, at least they used to be.

Batistuta9

Where can we play him? Can't play on the left or the right, can't play as the AM and can't play as the 9. Should have sold him this summer.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I've watched like 5 mins and it's the "same" Griezmann. Lacks acceleration, so his take ons are subpar. Doesn't really show off any traditional playmaking skills, it's always the obvious pass. The reason he's so good is his sense of space and movement, which allows him to constantly to be involved in build up. Basically a good football brain. Other than that he's not really special.

He was never a Barcelona player, eve during his prime. Our forwards are required to be a lot more well rounded than that. Well, at least they used to be.

I disagree man. He managed to dribble past his players in that video more than he ever did at Barca. He looks a bit faster aswell imo. He definitely declined.

Home of Barca Fans