Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

We are talking about a huge contract with many demands as it seems. To say blindly i will stay means i have to stay even those demands and the contract are not signed yet. Imagine atm fails on his demands and he says he is staying before that.

Two things are clear:
He made up his mind
He will announce it before wc starts

Everything else is pure speculation but too many sources are telling he is staying. We all know there is always someone who needs to talk and cant shut up his mouth. Even if i read his recent interviews it does indicate he is staying.

He will announce hes made his decision, not where hes going/staying

Devils

[tw]1006539728735203328[/tw]

Interesting...

If Griezmann says he is leaving to Barca (or any other club) apparently the deal being announced before July 1st could give a case for Atletico to demand 200m as this deal/agreement would have been established while his buyout was still 200m.

Maybe this could give Atletico some legal leverage to pursue Barca in court to get a 200m fee if it is announced now.

Joan

If he really made up his mind, then he's coming. If he stays for a fact, why not tell it right away?

But if it's not decided, then he might be using us to get a better deal.

I think he's coming.

George_Costanza

[tw]1006539728735203328[/tw]

Interesting...

If Griezmann says he is leaving to Barca (or any other club) apparently the deal being announced before July 1st could give a case for Atletico to demand 200m as this deal/agreement would have been established while his buyout was still 200m.

Maybe this could give Atletico some legal leverage to pursue Barca in court to get a 200m fee if it is announced now.

How is this different from Neymar's case? We all knew Neymar is leaving and had an agreement with PSG. He was quite at the beginning not because we are going to sue PSG, but cuz he wants the bonus. So the whole world was waiting for his announcement today if he is saying or leaving, are you saying the everyone didn't know there would be a legal implication (which not true by the way)?

This is embarrassing really.

Devils

How is this different from Neymar's case? We all knew Neymar is leaving and had an agreement with PSG. He was quite at the beginning not because we are going to sue PSG, but cuz he wants the bonus. So the whole world was waiting for his announcement today if he is saying or leaving, are you saying the everyone didn't know there would be a legal implication (which not true by the way)?

This is embarrassing really.

What do you mean?

Neymar's price was always 222m. Griezmann's price right now is 200m and any official announcement right now (or before July 1st) would mean Atletico have a legal right to claim 200m from the club that is signing Griezmann.

MTL_Barca

For me this looks like he will come but we'll see what it means. Maybe we are working on a deal with Atletico so that it can be announced earlier who knows. If this goes on until july 1st without him saying anything that will suck for him/France unless journalists somehow forget about it because of the WC lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
With Lemar all but announced, I am more inclined to think Griezmann will stay. He took a selfie with Lemar last week and the press read it as a sign of him staying and being happy that that Atletico is strengthening their squad.

Devils

With Lemar all but announced, I am more inclined to think Griezmann will stay. He took a selfie with Lemar last week and the press read it as a sign of him staying and being happy that that Atletico is strengthening their squad.

Just like Neymar was going to stay with his bff Coutinho coming. :thinking:

Givenchy

He also took a selfie with Pogba and United aren't in for him so that doesnt really hold much weight.

Atleti are a top club now but i just dont see them buying his buddies ala Neyney to persuade him to stay. if they manage to sell someone for a big fee in the next few days though that would make sense.

Joan

By that logic, what does this tell us?

Dfbk7YIVAAghyXj.jpg:large

BenRobbins

Don't you just love a good transfer saga.

I wish we could find out what he's doing sooner though, he is pissing a lot of people off :lol:

Home of Barca Fans