Anthony Martial

Martindn

Going round twitter that Monaco have confirmed he is staying on canal+

Even the panic button is broken. Im going on a blackout till tuesday, cant be doing with this transfer shit.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Phew, looks like he's staying. Monaco's counsellor to the VP have said to Canal+ that he won't be going anywhere this summer.

Now stay and develop at Monaco and we will come and get you when you're good enough.

xXKonan

Everyone thought Gaal was a bit crazy when he said they weren't after a Striker and a CB. I guess he finally realized United really needed a striker Because I can't see Rooney even coming close to scoring 20+Goals this season.

Martindn

Idk what to say...pretty clear we are desperate. Fucking 19 year old kid though who plays in the french league for 44 million pounds and we were hagging over Pedro. I think ill be laughing along with you all if it happens.

Jair Ventura

Idk what to say...pretty clear we are desperate. Fucking 19 year old kid though who plays in the french league for 44 million pounds and we were hagging over Pedro. I think ill be laughing along with you all if it happens.

Most of the EPL's great players are from the Spanish or French leagues. Martial would likely grow into United's best player in two or three seasons which is why most of us are hoping this doesn't happen.

anguy

He's quite similar player to Depay though. More of a striker than winger, but I don't think he's what United need.

JPM85

:lol: €65 milion for a 19y old.

Can't wait for UK soccer to get absolut hammered again in European Cups like last season.
All the money that goes around there isn't any good for UK national soccer, and European club soccer itself.

Jair Ventura

I couldn't be a Monaco supporter. Selling to balance the budget is one thing, but it's getting to the point where these losses will hurt their chances to qualify or compete. It's a shame cause they could've had a really good team.

Home of Barca Fans