El Flaco

Martial's goal vs. Norwich

[gfy]SarcasticDiscreteEmu[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]NervousPettyBushbaby[/gfy]

El Flaco

Martial's dive vs. Stoke

[gfy]ImpureGenuineCornsnake[/gfy]

He wasn't even booked and got away with it...

Martindn

The real clauses according to RMC

-10M euros if he plays 25 games with MU
-10M euros if he has 10 selections in French team
-10M euros if he is in the top 20 of Ballon d'or.

So he will cost at least €70m euros.

RMC is French and broke the story so your English bias won't play here. Anyways, an add on that he play 25 games is no less stupid than an addon stating he must win the ballon d'or.

I cant remember if you were still repeating these exact claims as fact in several discussions on this topic later down the road, but his actual transfer contract just leaked. With slight changes. 25 apps for france. 25 goals for us (all comps). And a ballon dor nominee.

They also get a 50% profit clause if he is ever sold between 60-110 million euros.

Pretty shitty thing whoever made this public.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/le-scan-...t-d-anthony-marital-devoile-au-grand-jour.php

Jair Ventura

I cant remember if you were still repeating these exact claims as fact in several discussions on this topic later down the road, but his actual transfer contract just leaked. With slight changes. 25 apps for france. 25 goals for us (all comps). And a ballon dor nominee.

They also get a 50% profit clause if he is ever sold between 60-110 million euros.

Pretty shitty thing whoever made this public.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/le-scan-...t-d-anthony-marital-devoile-au-grand-jour.php

I wasn't that far off. Here's yahoo with a story:

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/news/le...ony-martial-dévoilé-143812096.html?cmp=frfbsp

Monaco bent United over with this deal.

Martindn

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He has been good for Man Utd but nothing spectacular. Drifts out of a lot of games and can seem a bit too relaxed at times but then can show some quality.

Be surprised if he is in top 20 for balon dor next year. Sure a nominee means top three though.

Jair Ventura

He has been good for Man Utd but nothing spectacular. Drifts out of a lot of games and can seem a bit too relaxed at times but then can show some quality.

Be surprised if he is in top 20 for balon dor next year. Sure a nominee means top three though.

It doesn't mean top 3, that would be a finalist, not a nominee.

Always knew the 25 for the club games was a bit of a stretch :p

Yeah took us to the cleaners and then some, mix of desperation, transfer deadline and inflated fees. I am happy with the player we got though, one of the only enjoyable things about matches currently.

what a terrible deal. 50% profit for monaco ranging from a 60-110 m price tag ? :mou:
How could mutd be so stupid. And where did monaco get the nerve ? :lol:

Perhaps monaco tried to cut off aulas from the deal as best they could (lyon had rights to a share of martial's fee, but bonuses and profits on future sales may help circumvent this.

Home of Barca Fans