Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Messigician

We almost never send players on loans to actually develop but just want to get rid of them so can't expect someone "doing a Casemiro".

But Fermin is a good recent example of a good loan. Did great for Linares last season and now has a role in the first team here.
This is true actually, Fermin might break the curse

malvolio

Fermin is a bum, who only got "a role" here because our squad is light on both numbers and especially quality.

ajnotkeith

Yeah, Brighton looks like a bad choice for him. He needs to look for a worse team, where he's an undisputed starter. That's the only way to get the confidence back. That said, he'll never be barca material. The club needs to make a decision to sell him this summer, or try to loan him to a team where he plays regularly and hope for better performance that increases his market value next season.
Brighton doesn't have that much competition up front, it isn't about the competition but that he can't physically deal with starting for a team in the Prem.

He needs to go to a slower league that's less intense.

Porque

Without the crazy wages there would be a ton of clubs willing to take a punt on him.

He was doing OK at Brighton and the latest injury done him in. Never going to get back to full fitness this season.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That's it then. This loan has mostly been a waste of time and a big negative on his market value.
Yeah but most of us knew that was happening when he left, no surprise... at least he was a youth "talent" and didn't cost us much other than the wage in his last contract.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Portuguese league should be ideal, but I doubt he will accept it.
He doesn't have much of a choice does he? Anybody that want to sign him he will jump right on, he knows he is finished.
I was never impressed when he was here, but that's just me maybe...

khaled_a_d

He doesn't have much of a choice does he? Anybody that want to sign him he will jump right on, he knows he is finished.
I was never impressed when he was here, but that's just me maybe...

He can always stay at Barca, trying his luck for next year.

BJJ

I cannot believe this guy is only 21 but has a supposed net worth of 30 million. Insane. There are pros who have been more consistent over a longer period of time who probably don't have that sort of nest egg. This guy will just move from club to club living off our name.

draconifire

Man if only he didn't get injured. Our team would have been sorted for a while. Can't believe the luck we have with the young players going to shit somehow.
Fati-Balde on the left flank and Yamal-Fermin on the right is a good pairing.
Puig as a CAM, if he just improved and did not regress.
Pedri - Gavi midfield.

An amazing young team that we could have relied upon for a decade to serve us.

Messigician

Man if only he didn't get injured. Our team would have been sorted for a while. Can't believe the luck we have with the young players going to shit somehow.
Fati-Balde on the left flank and Yamal-Fermin on the right is a good pairing.
Puig as a CAM, if he just improved and did not regress.
Pedri - Gavi midfield.

An amazing young team that we could have relied upon for a decade to serve us.
Puig Gavi Pedri midfield would be fighting for relegation lol

Home of Barca Fans