Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Blanco

I think the guy/group who control Barca Universal is/are the same who control Madrid Universal (when Vini scored his first against Osasuna there was a tweet in Barca Universal 😀 i did not saw it, but many barca fans were angry about it). Admin/s don't understand football very much and they are not fans of neither us or you imo, they just want followers and post something like “Neymar wants to go back to Barca” today…

Loki

Ansu not in the match squad vs Brentford.
Yeah, Brighton looks like a bad choice for him. He needs to look for a worse team, where he's an undisputed starter. That's the only way to get the confidence back. That said, he'll never be barca material. The club needs to make a decision to sell him this summer, or try to loan him to a team where he plays regularly and hope for better performance that increases his market value next season.

Last edited:

Messigician

Well just this season you have Dest, Lenglet and Garcia, all of whom have played regularly and will most likely fetch a transfer fee.
Bruh wtf u smoking.

I’m talking Casemiro style loan to starter

Not trying to get a transfer fee for deadweight loan

Messi983

Bruh wtf u smoking.

I’m talking Casemiro style loan to starter

Not trying to get a transfer fee for deadweight loan

We almost never send players on loans to actually develop but just want to get rid of them so can't expect someone "doing a Casemiro".

But Fermin is a good recent example of a good loan. Did great for Linares last season and now has a role in the first team here.

Home of Barca Fans