Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Givenchy

I do not think Fati is better than Dembélé.
we must be satisfied to have in the team 2 entertaining players.

Ansu is actually better than the Dembele we've seen at Barca.. Rennes/Dortmund Dembouz is another beast entirely

if Messi is out, both should start with Griezmann in the middle

Jallo

He keeps getting better every game. His confidence is growing and his composure never in question. I was knew he was good ever since I started to follow him a couple years ago, but I didn’t think he would make the jump this quickly and look so good doing it. Just pure joy, I hope he keeps it up mans a baller.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When he gets that ball o the left flank you just see he has it in him to create danger. He can outpace or dribble through defenders and finds himself in the box easily.

Griezmann is class player but he doesn't have the speed required for a winger.

Richard.H

Silver lining of this season. I really hope he develops well. He’s just 16 years old. The spotlight and the hype might hit him eventually. Hopefully he stays mature

snowy

He's lit n loose! Plays with complete freedom and the good thing is, even Valv seems to be a fanboy :lol: zombie coach was furious when Ansu got tackled in that 1st game. Looked like he was about to rush the field.

yesterday, he's 1-2's with Firpo and deJ and Grizz was a very good sign of things to come! He's always looking for that key pass and won't hesitate to try and catch the net.

WC Jr would be a cool experience too. Haven't checked but, he might even be the youngest player ever to be called for the Spain NT

Demb on the right looked great too. Cut through defenders like knife on butter. Get him an Anti-Rust treatment and he'll be good to slice n dice :dembele:

For Grizz, play him in CF when Leo's rested or if together start him as the 3rd midfielder coming up to link up with Ansu - Leo - Bouze

Ansu_____________________Griezmann__________________Dembouz

____________de Jong_____________________Arthur_______________
___________________________Bizz______________________________

Firpo____________Pique______________Todibo_____________Semedo

__________________________MaTs_____________________________

That's a solid team right there! Even Lenglet was confident yesterday. But for when he's off, gotta see if either Todi or Pique can play in CBL ...

Raketa10

Even at age of 16 he is a much smarter player than Demebele! During those 15 minutes he showed more than all other attackers together. Well done kid! Just continue playing like this!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Silver lining of this season. I really hope he develops well. He’s just 16 years old. The spotlight and the hype might hit him eventually. Hopefully he stays mature

Definitely the most exciting aspect going into the season, a season with Valverde & the arrival of Griezmann & De Jong - a 16 year old who leapfrogged the B team.

It's great and a bit depressing as well that so much is pinned to a kid

Total-Football

reminds me of a young Rashford, albeit more technical. We all saw how the former regressed.. Fati is at the fork road. it is the difference between glory and the "what could".

Riordon

The right approach for him is to play him at the Camp Nou with our fans behind him. Would do that atleast for the next 10 games he is playing, difficult away games he shouldn’t participate in. No more games like Dortmund away.

Let him grow his confidence

cro-man

He should play always as lw because thats his position. Against dortmund he had problems as rw but started playing better as lw. Funny thing is that he is playing better than griezmann as lw but griezmann is set on that position which doesnt suit griezmann one bit.

Devils

[tw]1176863488443944960[/tw]

"You asked to see the boss, so they sent me, dawg"

wow.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans