Ángel Di María

Mika94

Don't like ManU, but can't say I'm not glad he left RM. It will be interesting to see him play in the EPL, hope he won't get too injured in this more aggressive championship.

B5aTato.gif

Egert

Estonian Culé
I just can't see RM being as strong as last season without him. He was crucial part of their UCL winning last season. But I must say, I have always like Di Maria and happy for him to be joining ManU.

S7_MUFC

Di María: I only asked for fair things. I value many things, money isn't one.
How does he compare to someone like Silva? Our aim is to catch up to the likes of City and Silva is their best player in my opinion.....Yaya will start to decline soon and only other world class attacking player they have is Aguero...In terms of personnel we're not as far behind as people think...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
How does he compare to someone like Silva? Our aim is to catch up to the likes of City and Silva is their best player in my opinion.....Yaya will start to decline soon and only other world class attacking player they have is Aguero...In terms of personnel we're not as far behind as people think...

Di Maria is a different kind of player but world class for sure, I'd pick him over silva in my team.

Home of Barca Fans