Ángel Di María

S7_MUFC

Good, should be announced shortly then.
It's just weird that the official site isn't even reporting that Di Maria is linked let alone about to join United....They are acting as if MK Dons game is the big story of the day......:rolleyes: Just realized why I find this situation so funny..it reminds me of south park episode super fun time where the kids visit some park that impersonates the wild west and the employees refuse to break character even when they are taken hostage and about to be killed.....

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Almost paid for James transfer then good business. Wonder how he'll do at United their attack was already 1 of the best.

NotInHere

You guys arent selling Javier? I want him to go to another team because they will be no space for him, I want him to get playing time so he could be ready for the national team.

NotInHere

An example of a goal that not even Ronaldo and Bale combined are capable of scoring.

5a74e42ded4abb9bcb470f57d28f246d_large.gif
lol I wonder how his gonna respond, you killed him with that comment.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly. Bale's goal in the CDR final for instance, which no Barca player is capable of scoring.

Please. Put Tello, let alone Messi/Neymar/Suarez, one on one with an injured centerback, and he will score 9 times out of 10. Bale beating an injured Bartra in a foot race is no remarkable feat; it's expected of him.

L

linetty

He was a nightmare in the Clasicos, especially with dem crosses. Thank God he abandoned that ship.

Home of Barca Fans