Angel Di Maria

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Liverpool come in with a £40 million offer can they really say no?

Even if you offer 1bn they will say no. First Reus should hand in transfer request for anything to happen like that anyway. I am sure he and hummels want to stay at bvb. That is why bvb said they are not going to sell both of them this summer. But I think both will leave next summer.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If Liverpool come in with a £40 million offer can they really say no?

Ofc they can. It's not like they really need the money anymore.
Reus is their best player by far. Seeing for how much the likes of Luiz were transferred while Cuadrado is allegedly worth 42 mio. €, makes an offer of 40 mio. pound for Reus almost seem like an insult.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
What's wrong with that?
It's just a rivalry thing. It doesn't mean they hate them as people or anything like that.
People can go too far but at the same time I don't support ANYONE at madrid. Not a single one of them. Why would I?

I was joking but I really can't support Angel while he plays for them. Dudes a great footballer and he is very likeable. I DO like him.
But at the same time, fuck him :lol:. Once he leaves RM i'll welcome him back into my good graces with open arms. Was the same thing with Ozil.

Samper

What's wrong with that?
It's just a rivalry thing. It doesn't mean they hate them as people or anything like that.
People can go too far but at the same time I don't support ANYONE at madrid. Not a single one of them. Why would I?

I was joking but I really can't support Angel while he plays for them. Dudes a great footballer and he is very likeable. I DO like him.
But at the same time, fuck him :lol:. Once he leaves RM i'll welcome him back into my good graces with open arms. Was the same thing with Ozil.

Sometimes I see people who dislike players because they play for certain clubs. I just don't get that. Why would you not just base your opinion on the player instead of which club he is playing for? Not supporting/supporting and disliking/liking is different.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BtQFHshCcAAoXlE.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cadena COPE reports that Di Maria leaving Real Madrid is a matter of hours with Manchester United and PSG interested.

Bertus

Ancelotti: "Di Maria is a RM player"

"Di Maria is a Real player, and he should be back on august 5. It's sure that there will be more competition with James and Kroos, but it's like that in every big clubs. It gives vigor to the team. Last season we had depth problems because of injuries and the subs were not up to the task. With those players, we will reach our goals with no problem".​

From Cadena Cope

• - Di Maria's transfer will be done in a few hours
  • - It's unclear if MU or PSG will be the chosen club

From L'Equipe

• - PSG's president Nasser al-Khealifi refuses to sell his bankable players (cavani, pastore, lavezzi) and his future stars (verratti, marquinhos, lucas)
  • - RM wants 60M, no loan
  • - According to L'Equipe (be ready for a good laugh), PSG is switching target from Di Maria... to Koke from Atletico.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans