Ángel Di María

zanela

It doesn't necessarily 've to be United in the EPL. But I'm sure Di Maria will thrive under Blanc the football genius, like Pastore and Lavezzi have. :rolleyes:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Pastore was a bit overrated when moving to PSG. I didn't expect much from him tbh. And who really expected much from Lavezzi aka the headless chicken?

And honestly I do not understand many of the transfers that PSG does. It seems they just buy because they can. Each summer they throw money like garbage away. I mean they paid lots of money for Cavani when they have Zlatan and they had to play Cavani on the wings while many actual wingers had to sit on the bench. And now they want to buy another winger and may offload Cavani for that?! Ridiculous how they roll in the transfer market.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Pastore was a bit overrated when moving to PSG. I didn't expect much from him tbh. And who really expected much from Lavezzi aka the headless chicken?

And honestly I do not understand many of the transfers that PSG does. It seems they just buy because they can. Each summer they throw money like garbage away. I mean they paid lots of money for Cavani when they have Zlatan and they had to play Cavani on the wings while many actual wingers had to sit on the bench. And now they want to buy another winger and may offload Cavani for that?! Ridiculous how they roll in the transfer market.

I think with Zlatan being 33, Di Maria can take Cavani's position and Cavani slots back into his natural position. I believe they can form a crazy duo.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It doesn't necessarily 've to be United in the EPL. But I'm sure Di Maria will thrive under Blanc the football genius, like Pastore and Lavezzi have. :rolleyes:

Di Maria will be a star among his colleagues and in Paris. Also, no one else can afford him.

Bertus

RM fans seem to not want to let Di Maria go when they had to reply about "who they want in the starting 11":

sondage.jpg

Also, according to Marca, RM has no news from Di Maria:

Marca is reporting that the club wants to talk with him but they don't seem to manage to get in contact with Angel.

Di Maria will be back on august 4.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wouldn't mind snatching him from Madrid if he really does want to leave. If we play him in Xavi's position, then I think he could offer the endless runs that Xavi used to be able to offer.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
What the hell? Xavi and Di Maria are totally different players.
Endless runs from Xavi? With the ball? I do not know what you are talking about.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What the hell? Xavi and Di Maria are totally different players.
Endless runs from Xavi? With the ball? I do not know what you are talking about.

Eh. I was just taking a punt on how we'd be able to include him in our team. Anyway discount what I said. I was probably sleep deprived.

Home of Barca Fans