Andreu Fontas

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Unless something dramatic happens soon, I.e. He becomes a better footballer, you won't have any cause to remember him, he'll find him self at a different club.

abual3bed1

He was just sent off for a 2nd yellow card causing a penalty. Who knew that this kid would turn out this bad??

Wasn't he meant to pair up with Bartra and create the new Pique Puyol (when they were actually good)?

Mr Hulot

He was just sent off for a 2nd yellow card causing a penalty. Who knew that this kid would turn out this bad??

Wasn't he meant to pair up with Bartra and create the new Pique Puyol (when they were actually good)?

No man, he was always awful.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I always liked that he was a hard worker but he was never first team material for Barcelona - merely illustrates how poor the club is at producing central defenders that can dominate in first team football

Galning

I always liked that he was a hard worker but he was never first team material for Barcelona - merely illustrates how poor the club is at producing central defenders that can dominate in first team football

Barça B with most goals conceded in Liga Adelante says it all :p

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I feel bad for Gio, you think they will sell him if they go the the segunda? Way too much talent to be wasted down there. Beautiful free kick, unbalancing bilbaos Defence. As for Fontas I was watching the game when he was out alreay.

khaled_a_d

At this point ,you gotta ask if he is La Liga material tbh ,it seems he rarely plays for the worst team in the league :( ,I actually thought he would be good for a team like Mallorca

jklz

Unknown so far, rumours saying that the transfersum will be dependent on performances by the player.

Home of Barca Fans