André Gomes

SeloBarca

I feel Raki is probably better suited to take over Iniestas role one day.
abnd that we should get a proper CM next to him.

Pepe Silvia

I feel Raki is probably better suited to take over Iniestas role one day.
abnd that we should get a proper CM next to him.
Isn't Denis mobile, agile, crafty like iniesta? I feel rakitic more like kieta. Box to box physical competent winning the ball and defending.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic sacrifices his attacking-talent for the benefit of the team. He's not hyped up at all. He simply has played that well.

xXKonan

I want to see how a Gomes-Busi-Rakitic Midfield would work. Having Gomes play in the "Xavi" role and Rakitic being unchained and having the freedom to attack more. I think with Roberto at RB it could give Rakitic some freedom I reckon.

Last edited:

Total-Football

I want to see how a Gomes-Busi-Rakitic Midfield would work. Having Gomes play in the "Xavi" role and Rakitic being unchained and having the freedom to attack more. I think with Roberto at RB it could give Rakitic some freedom I reckon.

that's one slow ass midfield .. horrible for a possession oriented type of football .. althought we are not a tiki-taka obsessed team anymore but possession is still cruel to our game .. the match against a world class bayern side coached by Pep is the living proof .. we tied the possession with them ( 51-49%) .. your trio consists of tall footballers who are not fast in their change of direction.. that's why i feel it's mandatory to have iniesta or Denis in our midfield .. of course i'm talking about serious-difficult games .. we can try your trio in easy games .. matter fact with our squad we can try anything in easy matches and we will still win regarldess :)

Andrew M

Gomes is an elegant player, hardly a thug. I get the impression people haven't seen any of him at Valencia before.

Neeraj

In a Gomes-Biscuits-Rakitic trio, it would have to be Busi playing the Xavi role, and not Andres. He's actually the closest we've got to that type of a player..

serghei

I would like to see him starting against Betis, and get substituted in min. 60 for Denis. I would also like to see him in Busi's role if the game is done at HT.

Home of Barca Fans