André Gomes

Total-Football

we should be more ruthless.. anyone who doesnt perform should be sold no questions asked. 2 years is the maximum. even though i think normally one season is enough to assess players. i am glad we got rid of gomes.

RMU ReBorn

How will you guys remember Andre Gomes' time here?

Apart from his pass to Alba that lead to Messi's last minute goal in classico i don't remember anything worth remembering . His horrible miss against PSG in paris and Man city away still haunts me

Trickykid

Best of luck to Gomes.
It's clear that he has neither the mentality nor the skill for a top club, but I hope he gets back in form at Everton, as he seems like a decent guy (and also so that we can sell him for good next summer, of course).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We are not getting rid of him yet, guys. There is a very good chance he is coming back next summer.

I am happy that Gomes can at least start a new chapter of his life, albeit temoporary.

God Serena

We are not getting rid of him yet, guys. There is a very good chance he is coming back next summer.

I am happy that Gomes can at least start a new chapter of his life, albeit temoporary.

Well, now that he's officially entered FC Barcelona's fabled loan hell chances of him ever returning and staying for very long are pretty low.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, now that he's officially entered FC Barcelona's fabled loan hell chances of him ever returning and staying for very long are pretty low.

Now you mentioned it, did we ever have a player that we sent out on loan and returned and had a very successful career with us? I can't think of anybody. Just wondering.

khaled_a_d

Now you mentioned it, did we ever have a player that we sent out on loan and returned and had a very successful career with us? I can't think of anybody. Just wondering.

Closest thing is Rafinha, but part of it is because we rarely loaned players up until 2013. And from there we had a bit bad luck with injuries, or some mistakes in where to send players and the level of talent wasn't that good from the start

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
All the best to him! Obviously didn’t have what it takes to make it here but hopefully he does well at Everton this year

Home of Barca Fans