André Gomes

Porque

Everton with Marco Silva is the perfect place for him. He could seriously get his career back on track and even earn a move to one of the better EPL sides next season.

Donatello

Nah it is Gomes by far because of the chances he was given.. even Arda doesn’t come close.. Gomes played 78 games for us and I can barely think of 2/3 games where he was just above average.

Gomes can't be called he worst signing. As you said, he played 78 games for us in 2 seasons, that says it all. He might not have produced that brilliance that was expected of him, but he wasn't the worst imo.

Vilarrubi

Gomes can't be called he worst signing. As you said, he played 78 games for us in 2 seasons, that says it all. He might not have produced that brilliance that was expected of him, but he wasn't the worst imo.

No he’s by far shown the least over the longest period of time. Others who have been given less time could have been great players for us after 78 games. That’s where the whole Gomes joke of “he must have nudes of the manager” comes from.. everyone is baffled as to why he got so much game time because it definitely wasn’t performance based.

JamDav1982

No he’s by far shown the least over the longest period of time. Others who have been given less time could have been great players for us after 78 games. That’s where the whole Gomes joke of “he must have nudes of the manager” comes from.. everyone is baffled as to why he got so much game time because it definitely wasn’t performance based.

Folk said things like that but when look at last season he never played nearly as much as was made out by some.

Vilarrubi

Folk said things like that but when look at last season he never played nearly as much as was made out by some.

I'm definitely talking about his Barca career as whole. I know people on here thought Valverde used him a lot when he didn't at all.. only started a couple of important games.

MTL_Barca

Seeing this thread in the other players section makes me so happy :lol: Goodbye Andre, thanks for nothing and best of luck at Everton, may you never return to Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans