André Gomes

CatalinR10

Either he's an offensive threat or he's not, dude.

he is when he's playing as offensive as in the first part of the season , which he is not for a while now dude. Gomes could play ST all the time , or anyother position, and still be a 0 offensive threat.

snowy

That's just not true duuude, Gomes gonna be da new Big Boss Man! Put him in ST and he'll score at will, guaranteed, eyes closed and with shades on :cool: :andre: DES PA Cito ♫♩♬

ronniecro

"Is it just me, or his dribbling style looks like Messi?
I found that some times on live match I thought that it's strange how Messi got easily dispossessed when triying to go through 2 players, but then when I saw the shirt number I had to do a double check to made sure that Messi was indeed at another part of the pitch.
"

"Imo it's the beard and the haircut. I have some moments where I need nearly a sec to tell whether it's Messi or Gomes and that's... Filthy, just not knowing whether it is the GOAT or not.
Remember a dribble Gomes did recently near the line where he made 1 or 2 defenders crazy? Some people said they genuinely thought it was Messi, lol.
"

barca reddit is a fucking goldmine,i seriously don't know whether i laugh my ass off or smash my head into wall :facepalm:

Joan

"Is it just me, or his dribbling style looks like Messi?
I found that some times on live match I thought that it's strange how Messi got easily dispossessed when triying to go through 2 players, but then when I saw the shirt number I had to do a double check to made sure that Messi was indeed at another part of the pitch.
"

"Imo it's the beard and the haircut. I have some moments where I need nearly a sec to tell whether it's Messi or Gomes and that's... Filthy, just not knowing whether it is the GOAT or not.
Remember a dribble Gomes did recently near the line where he made 1 or 2 defenders crazy? Some people said they genuinely thought it was Messi, lol.
"

barca reddit is a fucking goldmine,i seriously don't know whether i laugh my ass off or smash my head into wall :facepalm:

Just saw this there. :lol:

Barca83

Banned
now saying he wants to stay.....

He's almost like that person who manipulates you by threatening to hurt themselves if you break up with them

FC B

Read rumors about a few clubs being interested in him, would be fantastic had he leave in the summer!

Windhook

Great performance today. Really made good fouls, helping Roma to waste more time. The idea of bringing him in was to keep the score 2-0, but Valverde's lucky charm ran out tonight.

God Serena

He was unbelievably shit from the moment he came on as per usual today, but at this point I'm past pointing this out. The finger should be pointed at the manager....

Home of Barca Fans