André Gomes

LeeRomeno

Im glad he got applauded. Not that I think he will make it, but looking at our end of season and potential injuries to our midfielders, Busi out, Rakitic has played every game more or less, Iniesta injury prone as always, id rather have a confident Gomes than someone who gets booed, as he may have to play anyways.
But should be sold in summer.

kattanib

Even I have lost hope in this guy being starter material ... And I was a huge supporter/cheerleader. He is a decent backup at best, not as good as Paulinho, though he is more versatile

R

reaper

Wtf is this cheering thing? He should be booed more, right [MENTION=15323]reaper[/MENTION]?

Nope. After his soul-searching revelations - a sympathetic and compassionate cheer is just as powerful. He got what he wanted. Respect for his feelings. Not for his ability on the pitch - but for is openness about his depression which in his own words - comes from him not being good enough.

Arda and Gomes were both not Barca material but both different characters, Arda is this:

gettyimages-95887765.jpg

Gomes is this:

tumblr_oki4ge51G41tatm1uo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

bismp

Feel bad for him..Hope that this incident can help him find some form and become a decent rotation player.

Home of Barca Fans