André Gomes

Zincubus

Banned
I've already admitted that he needs a move away to restart his career ..he's getting slaughtered for a poor pass something that S. Roberto does virtually every time he plays plus for a wild mis-hit kick - something Messi did minutes later and De Bruyne did today .

Just seems he's harshly treated by some in here who are quite happy to overlook Roberto's ridiculously careless passes ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've already admitted that he needs a move away to restart his career ..he's getting slaughtered for a poor pass something that S. Roberto does virtually every time he plays plus for a wild mis-hit kick - something Messi did minutes later and De Bruyne did today .

Just seems he's harshly treated by some in here who are quite happy to overlook Roberto's ridiculously careless passes ..

Imagine comparing Roberto and MESSI making a couple of mistakes every game while still performing consistently on a great level to Gomes who makes quite a few of them, but has like one decent game in ten.

Do you even realize how crazy you sound and how flawed your logic is?

God Serena

You know it won't happen, Alena won't be counted at this stage of the season.

Yeah I know. Just waiting for that time to come and hoping a loan doesn't hit us from left field instead as it often does.

The difference between Gomes and De Bruyne, Roberto and Messi is even though they make those comically bad plays every now and then they don't suck for the entire rest of the time they're playing, in every game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Stop spreading spam. If you aren't intelligent enough to see it's bullshit then I am telling you now that's a tabloid quoting lowest piece of anti-barca propaganda.

Joan

Is there a gif of that pass he did in front of our goal?

When have you seen any of the mentioned do the same? It was terrible. Kids are sent home from training if they do anything similar.

He's not left out of the squad for no reason.

xXKonan

Stop spreading spam. If you aren't intelligent enough to see it's bullshit then I am telling you now that's a tabloid quoting lowest piece of anti-barca propaganda.
reaper hates Gomes so much he's willing to post even the fakest shit out there to prove a point.

Like we don't need that garbage to prove Gomes isn't good enough for this team. :lol:

gregorrin10

Most senior players, led by Messi and Suarez, reportedly feel that Gomes must be moved on in the summer. Great news. Maybe now we'll finally get rid of him, since he's apparently lost the dressing room as well as Valverde hopefully.

FCBfan22

Most senior players, led by Messi and Suarez, reportedly feel that Gomes must be moved on in the summer. Great news. Maybe now we'll finally get rid of him, since he's apparently lost the dressing room as well as Valverde hopefully.

It's Express, so don't get your hopes up. They are probably queting Don Balol.

bodi16

So, are you saying that we have to wait for that video till he goes to the USA?

I think he might struggle to dribble even in the MLS considering the way he is moving with the ball at his feet.

I say loan him to some random La Liga relegation-fodder side. When we will play against his new team just let him have a stroll into our defense (he won't score anyway :lol:). This way his market value will raise a bit and we will be able to sell him for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans