André Gomes

khaled_a_d

He's officially in the doghouse. :valverde2:

Wrong thread, that post should be in Denis thread ;)

Seriously I doubt he is in doghouse, he was just starting last game and we has no idea about his illness, may be he couldn't be in two games in a row?
And I don't hope that he is in doghouse either, the squad right now is only of 22 players, one of them is injury prone (Vermaelen), another one isn't eligible for CL,another one we don't know anything about :mina2: and one already in the doghouse :denis: we don't need more player in the doghouse, and with Arda,Gerard,Denis already put there during the season. EV adding 4th to the list isn't good ondication

God Serena

Wrong thread, that post should be in Denis thread ;)

Seriously I doubt he is in doghouse, he was just starting last game and we has no idea about his illness, may be he couldn't be in two games in a row?
And I don't hope that he is in doghouse either, the squad right now is only of 22 players, one of them is injury prone (Vermaelen), another one isn't eligible for CL,another one we don't know anything about :mina2: and one already in the doghouse :denis: we don't need more player in the doghouse, and with Arda,Gerard,Denis already put there during the season. EV adding 4th to the list isn't good ondication

Putting Gomes in the doghouse would open the door for Alena. That... can only be seen as a positive, imo.

Home of Barca Fans