André Gomes

FinBarcelonafan

At least he is making runs no one else is willing to make. Suarez needs to make more runs like Gomes. Ibiesta almost got him breakaway, would have been brilliant goal.

He wasn't bad in first half.

Windhook

At least?

I don't want to see "at least" in this thread. Another extremely poor peformance in a big game. This guy is playing like retarded version of Gerard Pique and he is not even a defender. Doing tackles in midfield is his best weapon. Always fouls when challenges the ball in forward position. I can hear Valverde shouting "NO FOUL! NO FOUL!". Valverde should start Cillessen as RM/RW next game, might do better than Andre Gomes.:lol:

FinBarcelonafan

At least?

I don't want to see "at least" in this thread. Another extremely poor peformance in a big game. This guy is playing like retarded version of Gerard Pique and he is not even a defender. Doing tackles in midfield is his best weapon. Always fouls when challenges the ball in forward position. I can hear Valverde shouting "NO FOUL! NO FOUL!". Valverde should start Cillessen as RM/RW next game, might do better than Andre Gomes.:lol:

Better than RAkitic or Pique, that's for sure.

I think Valverde should have played D.Suarez instead, but he went with our "physical" weapon Gomes. I'm not happy he is on field, but we don't have too many options.

FinBarcelonafan

Absolutely not! I disagree with you on 100000%. Sorry.

How can he be worse than Pique? I don't see it. Pique is walking disaster in own zone and he is our CB.

Rakitic can't make anything productive. Gomes at least had few chances and good runs in the first half. More than Raki.

Albo

How can he be worse than Pique? I don't see it. Pique is walking disaster in own zone and he is our CB.

Rakitic can't make anything productive. Gomes at least had few chances and good runs in the first half. More than Raki.

Windhook might be blind if he thinks Rakitic is better than Gomes. Or Alzheimer and he can only remember the 14-15 season.

Windhook

Pique no matter how bad he is, still a decisive factor in this game, heading and controlling the ball when needed. What's Andre Gomes' use? Passing the ball at 5m distance, trying simple plays with Semedo, like he is playing against Gimnastic Tarragona. Rakitic and Suarez are the other two players that are gone.

R

reaper

Gomes is just such a Beta player.. just watching him now. I am not even sure football is the best sport for him.

Windhook

Windhook might be blind if he thinks Rakitic is better than Gomes. Or Alzheimer and he can only remember the 14-15 season.
Let's hope everyone still things that and we can ship him to England for 75million €. I wouldn't mind that! :valverde:

Blind my ass! Are you fellas still watching the game? I didn't realize Andre Gomes had a fanclub here.:lol: His second half is even worse than the first, doing absolutely nothing to influence the game.

Home of Barca Fans