André Gomes

Albo

I have to say, Portugal absolutely collapsed after he was subbed off, 1 ball off the bar and 1 off the post. Portugal's lucky charm?

God Serena

The Portugese fans on twitter were shitting on Gomes almost as hard as we do lmao

What a shocking, terrible player. Hopefully he doesn't get another entire season to adapt because I'd like to have a midfield one day.

Hardy

lol really ?

did he suck so bad vs chile ?

Now fourth

cKz4jG2.png

ronniecro

The Portugese fans on twitter were shitting on Gomes almost as hard as we do lmao

What a shocking, terrible player. Hopefully he doesn't get another entire season to adapt because I'd like to have a midfield one day.

but,but he's young...has potential...come on give him some time to shine /s

God Serena

I'm having such fun reading the Andre Gomes trend as Portugese twitter melts down all over him but then one of them says they have to give it up to Cules for managing to put up with him for an entire season my mood plummets.

We probably have another one to go...

Neeraj

This has the potential to be one of our worst transfers ever - given the price paid for him, the time he has spent on the pitch, his eye-bleedingly bad performances and the overall impact of his disastrous everything on our season.

Let me put it this way - As of today, Verm has been a better signing. Think about that for a second.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meanwhile you had Bernardo Silva shining for Portugal......

Looks like this sums up his performance

[tw]880214332017192960[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans