Allan Marques Loureiro

Leo_Messi

worst thing is that they destroyed the market with this ridiculous spending :bash: i hope they get investigated and are banned from UEFA competitions soon. i have no idea how they haven't been investigated like Man City yet. infantino is probably on their pay roll so he wont do anything about it.UEFA need a new president who hasn't been bribed yet

Indeed. However apparently UEFA has "reopened" their FFP "investigation" about QSG. However knowing how things are done in the desert lands that the terrorist Bedouins that own QSG come from, the investigators were flooded with money and personal gifs for them to make the right (for QSG) verdict. Now after some fantastically investigative journalism, this kind of leniency and looking the other way when rules are broken by the two oil/gas clubs, was questioned given the publicity. However the footballing powers do not have any interest in giving those stories any limelight as they are exposing UEFA's and Infantino's corruption.

It's frustrating to see old European institutes bow down to corrupt and dirty oil and gas money from two tiny backwards states in Qatar and UAE who would not last a single day in the neighborhood without Western technology, political support, military support, expertise on every field (expats) and what not. Not to mention them being slave countries where 85-90% (!) of the entire population are expats, mostly impoverished South Asians, Africans etc. who are treated as actual slaves in 2019.

Great company to have! UEFA and the French elite like Sarkozy (now enjoying his time in prison, hopefully for the reminder of his life but that is wishful thinking) must be proud of selling out for a few million €.

Absolutely disgusting. That is why I dislike QSG this much as otherwise from a footballing point of view they are nobodies.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/05/psg-appeal-uefa-ffp-re-open-investigation

Sanction their asses!

Last edited:

Newcomer

Again, people taking the lies and fabulations from Italian journos that want to sell from granted.
Now they form an opinion that PSG tried to do some shady things...

What did i write yesterday ? As soon as Paredes at PSG will be confirmed, they'll stop their bs story !

What happened today ? https://twitter.com/Carloalvino/status/1088731147494928385

The same guy saying yesterday it was done for 100 M is saying Allan is now staying because PSG can't afford him with FFP...

Sometimes, i wonder if you stop using your logical reasoning as soon as the subject is about PSG.

Fact : PSG wanted de Jong, it was their first option in the summer.
Another fact : Henrique did travel a lot of times to Amsterdam to find a deal with Amsterdam because PSG couldn't afford to pay 75 M like that. They needed to structure the deal somehow.
Final fact : PSG couldn't rival Barça offer and admitted defeat.

Yet, suddenly, PSG find 100 M to pay for Allan. Laughable !

BenRobbins

Again, people taking the lies and fabulations from Italian journos that want to sell from granted.
Now they form an opinion that PSG tried to do some shady things...

What did i write yesterday ? As soon as Paredes at PSG will be confirmed, they'll stop their bs story !

What happened today ? https://twitter.com/Carloalvino/status/1088731147494928385

The same guy saying yesterday it was done for 100 M is saying Allan is now staying because PSG can't afford him with FFP...

Sometimes, i wonder if you stop using your logical reasoning as soon as the subject is about PSG.

Fact : PSG wanted de Jong, it was their first option in the summer.
Another fact : Henrique did travel a lot of times to Amsterdam to find a deal with Amsterdam because PSG couldn't afford to pay 75 M like that. They needed to structure the deal somehow.
Final fact : PSG couldn't rival Barça offer and admitted defeat.

Yet, suddenly, PSG find 100 M to pay for Allan. Laughable !

So as Parades has been confirmed, how will the midfield line up against united?

Newcomer

So as Parades has been confirmed, how will the midfield line up against united?

PSG is trying to bring a second cheap option for midfield. Presumably, Gueye or Weigl or Gueye. But i doubt for Gueye, we will prolly ask for some loan + option or obligation to buy.

It also depends on Verratti recovery.

Assuming Verratti is fit to play, it will be something like Verratti-Paredes-Di Maria as a midfield duo with Marquinhos in defence (Kimpembe still injured) if Neymar can play.
Potentially, you could see a Draxler/Di Maria-Marquinhos-Verratti if Neymar can play, Kehrer or Kimpembe play as CB and Paredes is not ready.
If Neymar is injured (and i believe he will be), Di Maria will play higher as he should replace him. Then, you'll have Draxler-Marquinhos/Paredes?-Verratti.

In fact, no one can really predict PSG midfield because of injuries (Verratti and Neymar and Kimpembe), the form of Paredes and of the expected second arrival.

PSG is in a huge mess.

Porque

Is Allan in the top bracket of midfielders?

I never saw him as one previously so am really surprised to see these 100m quotes.

Leo_Messi

Is Allan in the top bracket of midfielders?

I never saw him as one previously so am really surprised to see these 100m quotes.

Not an elite midfielder (28 years of age as well) but one of Napoli's most important players and one of the better performers and players on his position in Serie A for what it is worth. Not worth €100 million at all though. Even in this current market.

Newcomer

So, is this transfer happening or not?

It won't as it was obvious bullshit.
The amount (100 M), the method of payment (Qatari sponsorship to Napoli), it all points to it being a major bullshitting news.

I really don't understand why you can believe so low effort transfer rumour. It is not even credible.

Jair Ventura

It won't as it was obvious bullshit.
The amount (100 M), the method of payment (Qatari sponsorship to Napoli), it all points to it being a major bullshitting news.

I really don't understand why you can believe so low effort transfer rumour. It is not even credible.

Ancelotti confirmed the rumors today.

Newcomer

Ancelotti confirmed the rumors today.

He confirmed the interest. He also said Paris didn't offer enough. What about the fabled Qatari sponsorship ?
I'm not denying PSG interest on Allan who is a good player. Just the fantasy of 100 M bid with sponsorship bypass for Napoli. That part could only happen in some crazy minds.

Home of Barca Fans