All time XI

soul24rage

I haven't watched any of the old guys so starting from 2006, my all time XI.

-----CR7------Suarez-------Messi
--------Iniesta-----Xavi
----------------Pirlo
Lahm-----VVD-----Puyol----Alves
---------------Buffon

Messigician

MVB won like 3 B D ors.

Suarez CL career is embarrassing.
suarez won golden boot with 0 PENALTIES in Messi cr7 era, barca 3rd highest goalscorer ever, won treble sith best stats in history.

Won copa with uruguay
carried Liverpool to a sniff of the title.

Temptation

suarez won golden boot with 0 PENALTIES in Messi cr7 era, barca 3rd highest goalscorer ever, won treble sith best stats in history.

Won copa with uruguay
carried Liverpool to a sniff of the title.
Context: Suarez has 2 golden Boots, 1 was in a season when CR7 was injured and another 1 was when Messi was feeding him in order to make him the topscorer. So "Messi Ronaldo era" when he wasn't exactly competing against both.

He was the biggest statpadder for LFC. More than half of his goals against relegation teams like Norwich. Hardly ever turned up for us against top 6 PL teams hence the "almost". Didn't get us over the line.

Temptation

Since we are talking about the peak of the players, I put VVD there as the LCB.

If it's about their career as a whole, I'd have a different defender ahead of VVD.

Indeed. VVD peaked insanely high but few defenders have had better overall careers coz Virgil is a very late bloomer.

KingLeo10

You would think Temp rated Suarez higher, at least he played for the club, but no, instead its all about Lewa, a player with zero connections to Liverpool.
Not just Lewa.

He foams at the mouth for CR7 and Mourinho...United and Chelsea legends :lol:

And claims his favorite player is Kaka...a Milan legend

All 3 of CR7, Mourinho, and Kaka were responsible for Liverpool Ls in big moments :lol:

malvolio

Aside from the usual trolls, I feel these kind of all time 11s are always subjective. And that's not wrong at all!

Why the fuck would I rate Pele when I haven't seen him play? I grew up with R9 so that's an easy pick.

MagIX

my best XI, but with only players I have seen play

R9----- Messi
--Maradona---
Iniesta-Xavi-Zidane
Roberto Carlos-Maldini-Baresi-Cafu
------Buffon-------

Of these XI, some players could be changed, but fixed in any of my best XI are Maradona, Messi, R9, Zidane and Maldini.

Horatio

You're welcome
Aside from the usual trolls, I feel these kind of all time 11s are always subjective. And that's not wrong at all!

Why the fuck would I rate Pele when I haven't seen him play? I grew up with R9 so that's an easy pick.
Pele gets slightly overrated imo. Always picked pure on merit of winning 3 WC but then people don't realize he barely played in one(injured in 2nd group game in 1962). Great achievement still. Also looks good in YT compilations. But do feel there is romanticization involved as with Maradona and supposedly single handedly winning argentina WC.

Temptation

You would think Temp rated Suarez higher, at least he played for the club, but no, instead its all about Lewa, a player with zero connections to Liverpool.

Why exactly? He won fuckall with us and celebrated against us.

Also, unlike you people I'm not tribal and rate players on merit instead of tribalism. Lewandowski is simply better. Doesn't matter if he played for my club or not.

Home of Barca Fans