Alexis Sanchez

tello

he was funny on that counter :lol:

To me it wasn't funny at all, honestly. :facepalm: I had good expectations from that counter not that shit.

He's a very good player and I love him but I really think he doesn't suit our style one bit. Getting some money off him this summer would be very wise especially with him having a good season and of course with Deulofeu returning.

Indeed :sorry:

I dont Think he feel comfortable here either so he will probaly end up in Man United or some other shitty club :(

Neymar is out if form and still started over him. Thats a real kick in the teeth for Sanchez and IMO shows that Neymar is top priority. I can see Sanchez leaving.

I do hope so for a better Barca and also for Sanchez's career to get the chances to fully develop at its true potential..

On the counter attack I said he would mess up and boom he always falls over the ball.

Not always but sadly you can predict with quite precision he'll fuck it up somehow and that's really unsettling to say the least.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Yeah that counter stuck out to me. I'd point blame but Neymar was not better with his stumbling. The hell is wrong with some of our players these days? Can't we just get our players to play up to their potentials?

The field wasn't made for dribbling just passing. They need to let up on how much water they throw on that field

neo_wolf

Alexis is getting it done this season, he is playing more confident than ever and also very smart, i wish we dont sell him.

André

He should start the clasico. He's our best RW and he defend much much better than Neymar. We need him to defend because there are Marcelo-DiMaria/Isco and Ronaldo. Not too easy for Alves.

Awesome season for Alexis.

He should start the clasico. He's our best RW and he defend much much better than Neymar. We need him to defend because there are Marcelo-DiMaria/Isco and Ronaldo. Not too easy for Alves.

Awesome season for Alexis.

I definatley agree with all of the above, Neymar tracked back sometimes against City but his defending when he tried to help Alves was appaling at times, Sanchez is much more physical when trying to win the ball back.

CatalinR10

Bi3PDdGCMAAaOo_.jpg

Home of Barca Fans