Alexis Sanchez

CatalinR10

Alexis has equalled Contreras as Chileans with second most Liga goals ever (37). Only Zamorano has scored more (98). [via @pedritonumeros]

And people want to sell him. I wouldn't trade Alexis of this season with any player.

People just dont like the way he plays for us or doesnt like him period for personal reasons. Something that is not connected with what he delivers on the pitch it seems, he isnt of the "Barca mold"

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
People just dont like the way he plays for us or doesnt like him period for personal reasons. Something that is not connected with what he delivers on the pitch it seems, he isnt of the "Barca mold"

Yep I never liked him, but the fact that he is scored 17 goals this season (without any penalties) and made 7 assist in La Liga is just amazing.

abual3bed1

Strange to see a lot would sell, specially after this season. He's been phenomenal and been the most improved player this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, I dont want to sell him, but if we do then any club that wants him got to open up their wallet

Irish_Cules

I don't want to sell him but I wouldn't be surprised if he was this summer. He's one of the most in form players players in world football who the club could sell for 50m or so and Delefeou is to return from loan who certainly figures more in the long term plans for this team. I can't even remember the last time Barcelona were able to sell a player for good money. Yaya comes to mind but you could hardly call that big money considering his quality.

Trickykid

I don't want to sell him but I wouldn't be surprised if he was this summer. He's one of the most in form players players in world football who the club could sell for 50m or so and Delefeou is to return from loan who certainly figures more in the long term plans for this team. I can't even remember the last time Barcelona were able to sell a player for good money. Yaya comes to mind but you could hardly call that big money considering his quality.

I honestly doubt Deulofeu will get to Alexis' current level. I hope so, but I doubt it. You could be right, that Deu figures in our long term plans, but Alexis is only 25 himself, and could very well improve over the next few years, making it extremely hard for the Spaniard to surpass him in the team.
Either way, there's no way that we'll rely on him next season already, so if we do end up selling Alexis, we'll have to buy an equal player, which would probably set us back the amount we'd get for him. All in all selling him would make no sense what so ever, unless of course he'd want to leave himself...

André

With Alexis' new level there's no equal RW. Robben and Bale will never come. Alexis is the best after them.

Home of Barca Fans