Alexis Sanchez

Theconomist

If we wanted someone who runs a lot we could get Patrick Makau Musyoki, he's one of the best runners currently alive , he could run nnon stop all game, hell he could start running half an hour before everyone and half an hour after everyone is done.
That's not the point tho is it? I think Alexis has been average, nothing more nothing less, he has games where he makes me think: holy hell what an amazing player and others where it's more ''oh yeah he played today'' almost didn't notice

F

Frejsgodes

Didn't quite repay Tata's trust in him over Pedro last night, did he?

Lmao it's so obvious. But keep pushing your anti-Sanchez agenda.

I don't see you making these kind of posts in other players' threads despite some of those being worse the Sanchez. Just say it like it is, you think Pedro should be starting regularly over Sanchez despite the latter having been awesome this season.

pattegrisen

He has very improved in all things and worked hsi ass off.. He is really great this season..

But in the big games I have never the feeling that he can do something on his own, to create danger. You always expect him to pass back or so.
Pedro is a lot more dangerous in big games I think, too not soo much but more than alexis.

I really respect alexis, but as a barca-wing starter i expect him to can do something! like neymar or I hope in the next years deulofeu.

I dont know if i am to harsh but thats my feeling.
I think he did ok . And he can do really good in big matches to for example 2 classicos when he scored important goles

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought he was great and it was smart of Tata to employ him over Pedro...and it would've been easy enough to switch one out for the other if Sanchez struggled...but, for me, he never needed to...That being said, Pedro has been in terrific form himself although he's been better on the left

Pepe Silvia

On that run he should have pulled an higuain one time shot but he thought about it too long. Pretty anonymous for parts pretty good at times. Consistency issues continue.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
On that run he should have pulled an higuain one time shot but he thought about it too long. Pretty anonymous for parts pretty good at times. Consistency issues continue.

He's just not comfortable with his left foot, which he should improve... Because he has actually scored a couple of goals with early shots in his time with us, I remember one against Madrid and one against Betis, and if I'm not mistaken one against Milan... But in all of them he was positioned for his right foot...

tello

Lmao it's so obvious. But keep pushing your anti-Sanchez agenda.

I don't see you making these kind of posts in other players' threads despite some of those being worse the Sanchez. Just say it like it is, you think Pedro should be starting regularly over Sanchez despite the latter having been awesome this season.

Nobody is truly "anti Sanchez" here as far as I've seen. Sanchez is pretty poor too many times and people say what they saw. How can you be anti some player or "a hater" if you just say what you've seen from a player of your favourite team ?! We should praise Sanchez as Messi or what is all this anti / hater / bashing no ending shit ?!

That's exactly what many of us see and it is perfectly normal to ring the freakin bell ! If he'll play better I'm sure no one would just "hate" him for that...

tello

I think he did ok . And he can do really good in big matches to for example 2 classicos when he scored important goles

Sure, I guess there were three classicos that he scored and many of his sins where forgiven by those goals. He needs to do it more frequently in big matches, CL included...

kostasgtc

Sure, I guess there were three classicos that he scored and many of his sins where forgiven by those goals. He needs to do it more frequently in big matches, CL included...

in the last 2 years we generally (as a team) have problems in big matches.
at least (as i can remember) alexis scored 2 wining goals in clasicos and gain a valuable penalty vs psg.
not to mention some other brilliant moments like the wining assist to cesc in celtic park etc.
meanwhile goal its not his primary dutie as he is mostly a supportive player like pedro.although he is near villa's numbers (only with much more assists and less minutes) in his best season.
i mean when we were at our best 09-12 how many goals you think the almighty villa scored in big matces (and without all the hard work alexis provides constantly) really?

kostasgtc

villa 10-11(his best season)
4200 minutes 23 goals 6 assists
alexis 13-14 (until now with 20 games to go)
2378 minutes 17 goals 7 assists
i know statistics dont always speaks the truth but i have a clear image here that alexis is not as bad as many want to believe neither villa was so good that people had to protest against his selling.

kostasgtc

villa 10-11(his best season)
4200 minutes 23 goals 6 assists
alexis 13-14 (until now with 20 games to go)
2378 minutes 17 goals 7 assists
i know statistics dont always speaks the truth but i have a clear image here that alexis is not as bad as many want to believe neither villa was so good that people had to protest against his selling.
sorry alexis has 12 assists.

G

Gascav

in the last 2 years we generally (as a team) have problems in big matches.
at least (as i can remember) alexis scored 2 wining goals in clasicos and gain a valuable penalty vs psg.
not to mention some other brilliant moments like the wining assist to cesc in celtic park etc.
meanwhile goal its not his primary dutie as he is mostly a supportive player like pedro.although he is near villa's numbers (only with much more assists and less minutes) in his best season.
i mean when we were at our best 09-12 how many goals you think the almighty villa scored in big matces (and without all the hard work alexis provides constantly) really?

Villa was a big game player that is a difference. I could care less if sanchez scores braces against cartagenas and mallorcas, if in big matches he disappears and every move ends at his feet.
Villa scored in most classicos he started, scored in the ucl final, scored in many league games

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Alexis is way better this season and not because he scores more, he also come backs to defend a lot and his passing is better.

kostasgtc

Villa was a big game player that is a difference. I could care less if sanchez scores braces against cartagenas and mallorcas, if in big matches he disappears and every move ends at his feet.
Villa scored in most classicos he started, scored in the ucl final, scored in many league games
can you be a little more specific please.
to help you i remember
1(the 3nd) in the ch.l.final 3-1 vs MU
2 (3nd and 4rth) in the 5-0 against real,in a game we were dominating anyway.
1 in the 1-1 first leg of the super cup 2012
and 1 vs arsenal in london in 2011.
if you remember more enlighten me please....

Home of Barca Fans