Alexis Sanchez

cloned warrior

I think he is turning into our own Torres! and by the looks for it. i think we better divorse than have him as a liability, though i would wish he would get enough chnace to prove himself before he is sold! these days he just comes for 10-15 mins which is not helping anyone!

Indignado

We would be lucky to get 15 mil. 12 million is what we are looking at.

Ok players going out-

Valdes- probably 7-10 million

Villa-12 million

Alexis- 12 million

Song- 9 million

Thats 40 million there. Now get a proper fucking striker. No Neymar, Reus or any other flunky.

Buy quality-Suarez is ok but Cavani or Falcao are the best out there. If you have to tweak the "system" a bit-DO SO!!!!!!!!!! We are looking pathetic nowadays. Same old flaws, same old sideways and back passing.

I would love to get rid of Pedro too. Overrated. If we get 12 million for him-sell.

Pedro overrated? :facepalm: We would get at least 100 millions for those players, but there's no need to sell Pedro or Song. I think you forgot that English clubs pay dozens of millions for players no one ever heard of. Plus, the players you mentioned are centre forwards and wouldn't suit our style of play.

King Leo

Banned
We would be lucky to get 15 mil. 12 million is what we are looking at.

Ok players going out-

Valdes- probably 7-10 million

Villa-12 million

Alexis- 12 million

Song- 9 million

Thats 40 million there. Now get a proper fucking striker. No Neymar, Reus or any other flunky.

Buy quality-Suarez is ok but Cavani or Falcao are the best out there. If you have to tweak the "system" a bit-DO SO!!!!!!!!!! We are looking pathetic nowadays. Same old flaws, same old sideways and back passing.

I would love to get rid of Pedro too. Overrated. If we get 12 million for him-sell.

My prediction is that we gonna have a major overhall of our squad in the summer including Tito. Sadly but I don't see him coming back next year. My prediction a new trainer is coming on board with Alves, Mascherano (wish we sell Song), Valdes, Villa, Alexis, Afellay all be sold.

Trickykid

Seriously, some of these latest posts makes lose faith in humanity. Suddenly this brilliant team is in need of a serious overhaul - our coaches are shit, and will probably never coach again, we're going to sell half our team in order to fund transfers of Van Persie (!!!), Falcao and every other world class striker out there, and we definately have to sell Messi because he's doing nothing but disrupting the team harmony.

AMAGAD, ABANDON SHIP!!!!

Jesus f*cking Christ...

F

Flavia

Seriously, some of these latest posts makes lose faith in humanity. Suddenly this brilliant team is in need of a serious overhaul - our coaches are shit, and will probably never coach again, we're going to sell half our team in order to fund transfers of Van Persie (!!!), Falcao and every other world class striker out there, and we definately have to sell Messi because he's doing nothing but disrupting the team harmony.

AMAGAD, ABANDON SHIP!!!!

Jesus f*cking Christ...

Oh yeah. Every time is like this.
I don't deny some tactics revamp could be used against some teams, as we've struggle before(chelsea, milan, inter, celtic), but people really get carried away by a bad result.

Trickykid

Oh yeah. Every time is like this.
I don't deny some tactics revamp could be used against some teams, as we've struggle before(chelsea, milan, inter, celtic), but people really get carried away by a bad result.

No doubt, no doubt. But these doomsayers are just pathetic.

My prediction is that we gonna have a major overhall of our squad in the summer including Tito. Sadly but I don't see him coming back next year. My prediction a new trainer is coming on board with Alves, Mascherano (wish we sell Song), Valdes, Villa, Alexis, Afellay all be sold.

Not sure about Alves, Tito or Mascherano, but Valdes, Afellay and Alexis will/should be sold. If we get a new forward, Villa will also go. I wouldn't call it a complete overhaul, but some changes will defintely happen this summer, with Valdes leaving and Puyol and Villa getting old. I don't think our style will change (maybe we'll do something new against bus-parking teams, but for the most part, we'll still be using Tiki-Taka), but our lineup will. IMO, we can still win the CL this year IF we get through to the QFs, but we will need some changes next season.

AMAGAD, ABANDON SHIP!!!!

Jesus f*cking Christ...

We could use some changes, but +1.

Btw, I'd say this season is much better than last season, even if we do drop out of the CL, especially if we win the double.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

AMAGAD, ABANDON SHIP!!!!

Jesus f*cking Christ...

Don't forget that we are looking pathetic nowadays, hahahaha...

But seriously, I was thinking just that this morning... It's amazing how people hold a grudge against the players they claim to support, I know they can and should be criticized when deserved, but sometimes you would think that they committed a crime against humanity from the posts here...

Last edited:
the thought of sureaz/cavani/falcao is scary in our team! but i dont know if tito and co. thinks that way!

Suarez, maybe. I don't think Cavani or Falcao could play on the wings though. We should get someone who can score from the wings, a bit like Villa. We've been linked with Aguero, and many have suggested Reus. Both good choices.

Last edited:

Indignado

Suarez, maybe. I don't think Cavani or Falcao could play on the wings though. We should get someone who can score from the wings, a bit like Villa. We've been linked with Aguero, and many have suggested Reus. Both good choices.

Aguero is a very good choice imo. Suarez – please no. He's an ass hole.

Boris

The sub is a clear sign of him leaving to Italy. If that number around 25 mils (after watching this match) is still what Juve means to pay, than I'm freakin shocked.

Home of Barca Fans