Alexis Sanchez

aaron101

The sub is a clear sign of him leaving to Italy. If that number around 25 mils (after watching this match) is still what Juve means to pay, than I'm freakin shocked.

Reports say that Juve wants to loan him first then buy him after a season like Milan did to Ibra.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great off the ball, terrible on the ball. Too bad for Alexis Barca has the ball for most of the time.

aaron101

Alexis felt discomforts in his muscles and was substituted as a precaution.

Oh i thought that he got subbed because he was shit on the pitch. So if he wasn't feeling any discomfort...Tello would've just stayed on the bench lose our match

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I honestly don't know what to say. The sad part is I know you're not being sarcastic...

Well atleast he did something whereas Villa was invisible and Messi was way off color, giving the ball to Sevilla more often than he gave it to a teammate

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Deco 20 said:
He was one of our best players in the first half, certainly the best of our front 3.

I completely agree...

Unfortunately for him, we looked much better without him in the second half.

Yes and no... After the break, the team came out with another attitude, but only lasted for 25 minutes... After the second goal the team got sloppy again...

F

Flavia

I think he felt something on his left thigh, he kept touching it towards the end of the 1st half. He wasn't all bad today, but he clearly has confidence issues.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he felt something on his left thigh, he kept touching it towards the end of the 1st half. He wasn't all bad today, but he clearly has confidence issues.

It was after Rakitic's tackle... And his confidence seems to return for split seconds, like when he got the first freekick, he recovered the ball and dribbled just fine, those were some sexy moves... But then he went back to his shell...

Home of Barca Fans