Alexandre Lacazette

Jair Ventura

---------------

Aulas and Nasser are at war at the moment. I don't see PSG managing to get those players. Or Aulas will want something like 20M for fekir, and 50-60M for Lacazette, which is too much.

Had similar sentiments myself. Also just came across an article where Aulas reiterates his plans to hold onto the duo, so I don't like PSG chances there. Good for competition in Ligue 1 though.

Silas

from go al.com

Lacazette: "You don't reject Barca or Madrid"

"It's tough to say no to Barcelona and Real Madrid. But today, it's not a 50-50 case of whether I stay or go, I'm not thinking about it."

"I'll go to the France team and think. I can stay at Lyon and have a bad season as much as I can go and have an exceptional season."

"It all depends on my destination. If I go to a club with six centre-forwards, it's not the same as if I'm first choice."

Damn, he would be a good replacement for Suarez.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
from go al.com

Lacazette: "You don't reject Barca or Madrid"

"It's tough to say no to Barcelona and Real Madrid. But today, it's not a 50-50 case of whether I stay or go, I'm not thinking about it."

"I'll go to the France team and think. I can stay at Lyon and have a bad season as much as I can go and have an exceptional season."

"It all depends on my destination. If I go to a club with six centre-forwards, it's not the same as if I'm first choice."

Damn, he would be a good replacement for Suarez.

I'm a big fan of this guy,would definitely fancy him at RM.

BenRobbins

He should move to Arsenal for his development. Then later on they can sell him to real or barca for a big fee. Win Win.

Valencia isn't a step-up from lyon. Not that Arsenal really is atm but they have the means to splash money on new players ,and give him a better contract than he already has.

Jombi

Valencia isn't a step-up from lyon. Not that Arsenal really is atm but they have the means to splash money on new players ,and give him a better contract than he already has.

And Valencia doesnt? They are owned by a billionaire with intention. And they are a better team than Arsenal of course.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

After this summer mercato Valencia could be better than Arsenal.

Jair Ventura

Oh please.

I don't know what you're pleading for. PSG have already been in contact with Lacazette and on top of being a French club, also have more money than Arsenal or Valencia while also being able guarantee UCL football. If and when Lacazette does it'll be to a top tier club(Barca, Bayern), or it'll be to Paris.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't know what you're pleading for. PSG have already been in contact with Lacazette and on top of being a French club, also have more money than Arsenal or Valencia while also being able guarantee UCL football. If and when Lacazette does it'll be to a top tier club(Barca, Bayern), or it'll be to Paris.

I'm not pleading , it was "Oh please,get of your high horse" kind of please. Why would Lyon sell to PSG? They can get the same kind of money from plenty of other clubs. Not to mention that PSG has the FFP on their back.

Home of Barca Fans