Alexander Hleb

S

Snyde

Unlike Hleb Caceres was definitely a buy for the future. There may be hope for him still even though he flopped big time this season.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Yep, encouraging. Anyone else think his inability to pick up spanish has had a negative effect? It would completely exclude you from socializing with the players in day-to-day life as well as in the locker rooms or celebrations.

E

Esteve

Yep, encouraging. Anyone else think his inability to pick up spanish has had a negative effect? It would completely exclude you from socializing with the players in day-to-day life as well as in the locker rooms or celebrations.

Probably, that amongst other reasons. He's a very good footballer, maybe he's just not right for us.....

shadows

as much as i think that he can improve i think he should leave ..It would atleast open up a few chances for the La Masia players..

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
To be fair 9/10 games where he plays he is played out of position. He just cannot play on the wings. If the competition in CM weren't so strong, and let's be honest he was never going to get picked over Xavi or Iniesta, he'd blossom a lot more. Proof = the only times he's been praised this season is when he played in CM and had an actual impact on the game besides not shooting/failing severely at shooting

R10(FCB)

Crazy
only i can say about him, he was good footballer but since he came to Barca i didn't saw one game witch he played good, maybe i'm to harsh to him, but that is my oppinion.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I remember him being very good against Sevilla when we played them in December. Played in CM, dribbled and passed well, and got a brilliant assist for Messi's 2nd.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he'll get another season, and with more time to settle into the country and hopefully more game-time in his natural central position, we will see more of gleb.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Yep. I think he's going through what Henry went through last year, but more exacerbated cause Henry was a better player to begin with.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
he'll get another season, and with more time to settle into the country and hopefully more game-time in his natural central position, we will see more of gleb.

interesting thing is that his real name is Gleb, but in Englad everyone called him Hleb and he decide to keep that name on the shirt when came to Barcelona. And other interesting thing is that in to serbian language Hleb means bread :lol:

R

Red Devil

Never really rated him when he was at Arsenal very lightweight and has a terrible shot .

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
His shooting shouldn't be his greatest attribute really, not covering up for the fact that it is woeful. I think his forte is quick passing and positional play, he can dribble too. He used to play fantastic through balls at Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans