Alexander Hleb

M.L. King

The Preacher
How can you expect of him deciding the game when he played 40 minutes all together the whole season. It was a terrible decision to put him into the game, Gudjohnsen would probably score the goal. Anyone in the team would. But Hleb is still our player and until the end of the season I won't criticize anyone, cause it could easily happen that we will depend on some players that haven't had a huge share this season so far.

X.A.U

The Special One
so it's fine for Eto'o to miss one on one yet you guys criticize Hleb for same miss?! I agree with poster above me

maz

I walk the line
Who said its fine for eto'o to miss the one on one?

Anyway dont take the hleb critisisms so seriously. We're just having a joke about it. Lighten up!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't blame him for missing the one-on-one, Cech did a nice job closing him down, I blame for being stupid and trying to score when he got the rebound, that's one of the worst decisions I've seen him make...

beef-supreme

How can you expect of him deciding the game when he played 40 minutes all together the whole season. It was a terrible decision to put him into the game, Gudjohnsen would probably score the goal. Anyone in the team would. But Hleb is still our player and until the end of the season I won't criticize anyone, cause it could easily happen that we will depend on some players that haven't had a huge share this season so far.

To be fair, Hleb's had more minutes than Gudjohnsen this season, and yet you say Gudjohnsen would probably have done something Hleb couldn't - that says something....

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hleb is obviously not a good Barca player because all good Barca players past/present have composure and he proved he doesn't. How is he near the first team ?

E

Esteve

He's a good footballer. He proved that much at Arsenal. Most people expect him to leave in the summer, just didn't work out for him, oh well....

IraqiCulé

Pep's Barcelona has had an outstanding season so far, but there have been some seriously suspect purchases made. Caceres & Hleb have been extremely expensive flops!

Home of Barca Fans