Alex Song

X

xaviniesta

what you think they go to journalists and want to share so badly their opinion about song or any other player? :lol:

X

xaviniesta

The tapping up is pathetic. Barca really have no class in that regard.

wouldnt really be surprised if those are some made up news anyway. like those summers when all the barca players wanted to talk about the cesc transfer with the sun and other crap papers, in english, which they don't speak and in their short vacation. they have enough class not to sue those crapholes in first place.

zanela

I will hate this(or the JM) transfer if it happens. Whilst i don't mind a back-up DM, i know Song/JM will be played more as CB, than in midfield, which would be akin to showing the middle finger to our boys Bartra, and S.Gomez. Both of whom 've a bright future here if given their fair opportunities. A Song/JM will stall their progress.

Robbie

It's too late in the season for Arsenal to even entertain offers for first team players (the new season starts in a week). He has 3 years left on his contract as well, and hasn't been sulking. This doesn't look like a player who wants to leave

grant_g_song2_cr_576.jpg

BVoIT.jpg

btw.. those shoes :satorra:

AybEZvhCIAAPhp_.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
wouldnt really be surprised if those are some made up news anyway. like those summers when all the barca players wanted to talk about the cesc transfer with the sun and other crap papers, in english, which they don't speak and in their short vacation. they have enough class not to sue those crapholes in first place.

This one's from an actual article in Mundodeportivo. But yeah, they made up this part: "If he comes, and from what I have read he could do, we would love to have him."
It's a bit pathetic, tbh.

Just as the ignorant English mentality (as exhibited by Jenks here, IE) of always claiming things to be pathetic.

Arachnid

This one's from an actual article in Mundodeportivo. But yeah, they made up this part: "If he comes, and from what I have read he could do, we would love to have him."
It's a bit pathetic, tbh.

Just as the ignorant English mentality (as exhibited by Jenks here, IE) of always claiming things to be pathetic.

Look, the media asks them about it, they answer. Calling that "tapping up" is a bit silly... it's not like Song is going to change his mind because of anything a Barça player says. If he ever leaves Arsenal it will be because of the money, period.

Brits do tend to make up some rules of what they consider "correct" behaviour and then they get pissed off when the rest of the world refuses to follow them. Now THAT is a bit pathetic.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If anything Arsenal should love what Barcelona does, they constantly rip off Barca. I bet Barca counts for like 15% of Arsenal's revenue.

Tezemery

Look, the media asks them about it, they answer. Calling that "tapping up" is a bit silly... it's not like Song is going to change his mind because of anything a Barça player says. If he ever leaves Arsenal it will be because of the money, period.

Brits do tend to make up some rules of what they consider "correct" behaviour and then they get pissed off when the rest of the world refuses to follow them. Now THAT is a bit pathetic.
Couldnt agree more, also in England its considered fine for Arsenal to steal players from Barca's youth system but wrong to try and sign them back.

Rivaldo

I really don't think we need Song at all. A replacement for Keita? Um no offence to Keita but he didn't really contribute much to our team apart from being a nice guy and decent squad player..when ever he use to get substituted on by Pep we would all complain because he never really added anything to our play...

Replacement for Busquets if he gets injured? Have all of you forgotten about Mascherano? I know he's been converted into a CB but he is still capable to play as DM.

I'd rather we focused on buying a good CB to become Puyol's replacement.

Jenks

Barcelona players don't have learning difficulties. They know perfectly well the affect their statements will have. If it were an isolated incident then it could be disregarded, but Barcelona have a history of cynically tapping up players they want, and only an insanely biased and anglophobic forum like this one would even think about denying that. You guys couldn't wait to rattle off the same jibes about "ignorance", regardless of how nonsensical they are given the context of the discussion :lol:

Jenks

I'm surprised they're even legal. Imagine kicking someone with those :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans