Alejandro Grimaldo

lostchild

i notice no one talks about Grimaldo that much...

anyways, i know its not any proper way of finding out a player's skill (lol)
however i've noticed he is always counted as a promising prospect/ future star in Football games, in Fifa 13/14 he can get up to 85
in Football Manager 2013 he had 5 stars.. which is .. kinda rare to find in FM.

does anyone know (from watching him play) if he's any good ? shows some talent ? he may be our Jordi Alba replacement in the future ?

jklz

Because he has been injured for months.. Nothing to talk about really.
And yes, he is very talented. He debuted for U21 at age 17, should be a guaranteed starter for Barça B and he has been known as a great talent since he joined from Valencia.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I imagine he's approaching fitness about now, will be interesting to see what sort of season he has with Eusebio...again...Truth is that as promising a talent as he had been, his progress stalled, coincidentally under Eusebio...He was a very sloppy player with the B team, often getting beat and rarely an effective attacking wingback as we've come to appreciate from him at earlier youth levels...Think we may have jumped the gun on this player, I'm certainly guilty of it as well...Not sure how much of it is Eusebio but it's not him alone, Alejandro needs to step up as the competition gets better

Ronnie10

I imagine he's approaching fitness about now, will be interesting to see what sort of season he has with Eusebio...again...Truth is that as promising a talent as he had been, his progress stalled, coincidentally under Eusebio...He was a very sloppy player with the B team, often getting beat and rarely an effective attacking wingback as we've come to appreciate from him at earlier youth levels...Think we may have jumped the gun on this player, I'm certainly guilty of it as well...Not sure how much of it is Eusebio but it's not him alone, Alejandro needs to step up as the competition gets better
he was promoted at the age of 17, nothing much to expect from him in his debut v season in Segunda. Even Deulofeu looked shit in his first season.

barca1899

He played his first game in the Copa Catalunya final(8 August 2011), so he was 15 years and 10 months old. In September he made his official B-team debut.

Home of Barca Fans