Alejandro Grimaldo

Trickykid

I'm still waiting for the fabled day we were told so much about back when he left. You know, the one where we'd live to regret letting him go.

raki

Wow you can count with your hands how many games Digne missed? You've got quite the memory. But you're still wrong.

Once again you're lapping up and parroting the "injury" bs. Digne didn't even make the France WC squad while Mendy - who missed the whole season - did. Even after Digne featured in many friendlies. So that's not even a great argument :lol:

It doesn't mean much when he is rating Telles as a world-beater after one good season. Telles is not "4x the player."

You based your opinion on a website. See the damn games, child.

Trickykid

Its today. Havent you seen the boner in previous posts? lol

People have been doing it on and off ever since he left whenever he hit a rich vein of form.

To be honest, I haven't seen him that much since he left, but there's no way he's better than Alba, and he would never have accepted a backup spot to him. So really, I don't get the pining for him.

Xaviniesta

You based your opinion on a website. See the damn games, child.

I am only using the website to prove to you that Digne missed the same amount of games Grimaldo did this season. Since when do statistics become opinions? Do you even know what you're saying? :lol:

Ascom

I'm also portuguese, and definitely not a Benfica fan but i really enjoy him. Not better than Alex Telles but also younger. He could pefectly be the sub for Alba. Leaving for 1.5 million was an act of bad management.

raki

I am only using the website to prove to you that Digne missed the same amount of games Grimaldo did this season. Since when do statistics become opinions? Do you even know what you're saying? :lol:

You are so annoying. You have no clue about Grimaldo in the past 3 years. He scores a free kick and suddenly he´s great, worth 25M and injury free.

Get a grip, dufus. Start watching and then write.

Xaviniesta

You are so annoying. You have no clue about Grimaldo in the past 3 years. He scores a free kick and suddenly he´s great, worth 25M and injury free.

Get a grip, dufus. Start watching and then write.

I have said none of that :lol: Quite positive I've watched him more than you, because you are full of BS if you think "Telles is 4x the player" after a season. I said he could be our Digne replacement. He is worth 25m in this market, like it or not.

It's remarkable how incapable you are of grasping sentences. Don't let your emotions alter your reading comprehension. Love how you opt to insult rather than reply to my arguments, which you continue to ignore.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Digne replacement?

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" src="//www.clippituser.tv/c/embed_iframe/qvapyv" style="height:315px; width:100%; max-width:560px;" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I'm sure you've been rough on EV for not playing youngsters last season. What kind of message would a signing like this send to Cocurella and Miranda?

Xaviniesta

I'm sure you've been rough on EV for not playing youngsters last season. What kind of message would a signing like this send to Cocurella and Miranda?

Don't remember being harsh on EV for not playing youngsters besides Alena.

Miranada and Cucurella are not ready for first team football. Only one ready is Alena imo.

Jakabor

So he scores a free kick and people have this guy's knob in their mouths again?

Give me a break.

He isn't coming back - just like Thiago isn't. Forget about it, and you guys are gonna save yourselves from a lot of heartache.

Trickykid

Don't remember being harsh on EV for not playing youngsters besides Alena.

Miranada and Cucurella are not ready for first team football. Only one ready is Alena imo.

We don't really know if they are, though. If we sign Grimaldo, it's a huge fuck off sign to those two kids.

FC433

He has done it before. The way he shoots the ball is definitely something unique, I have never watched him, but I would keep an eye on him this coming season if he does not move. If he plays well without getting injured and Cucu does not impress us, I think the club should bring him back. We cannot rely on Miranda.

See how he develops.

FC433

I just watched yesterday's game between Benfica and Lyon. You should watch it, and here is the full game: http://www.replaymatches.com/2018/08/benfica-vs-olympique-lyonnais-full.html

He is an intelligent player and I believe that we should get him. I understand that Miranda is a very promising player, but we just never know. I doubt we can get him this summer if Benfica qualifies to the CL. They are playing against Fenerbahce on Aug 7, 2018.

I thought he had a very bad injury history, but I took a quick look and he only had two major ones. One from Feb 23, 2013 to Jan 13, 2014 during his time at Barca B, and the other from Oct 24, 2016 to Apr 3, 2017

I personally would pay up to 40m for him.

Home of Barca Fans