Alejandro Grimaldo

Xaviniesta

At least Digne is not injured all the time. And Grimaldo is not even the better in the POrtuguese league. Telles is so much better.
Grimaldo has a lot of hype .

Digne missed 6 games last season, just like Grimaldo :wave:

Lol Telles finally had one good season and now all of a sudden he's better than Grimaldo? They're both equal.

:lol: I´m glad you are not in charge

Because the ones in charge have done better? Give me a break kid, that is his market value. He is only 22.

Last edited:

raki

Digne missed 6 games last season, just like Grimaldo :wave:

Lol Telles finally had one good soon and now all of a sudden he's better than Grimaldo? They're both equal.

Because the ones in charge have done better? Give me a break kid, that is his market value. He is only 22.

You are deluded. And a lot.

Digne is a sub. How the hell did he miss 6 games?

1 goal in pre season and you just went beserk. give me a break.

I´ve watched 3 seasons of Grimaldo. Average. No level for Barça. 25M. LOL.

Telles is 4 times better. No comparison.

Xaviniesta

You are deluded. And a lot.

Digne is a sub. How the hell did he miss 6 games?

1 goal in pre season and you just went beserk. give me a break.

I´ve watched 3 seasons of Grimaldo. Average. No level for Barça. 25M. LOL.

Telles is 4 times better. No comparison.

Check transfermarkt. Everything else is your opinion and it's BS if I do say so myself. He is Barca level if Digne is. Now quit crying and calling others deluded when you don't even know what you're talking about :blush:

xXKonan

Well raki himself is portuguese and he watches the league himself so his words do have weight to them.

raki

Check transfermarkt. Everything else is your opinion and it's BS if I do say so myself. He is Barca level if Digne is. Now quit crying and calling others deluded when you don't even know what you're talking about :blush:

I dont need transfermakt. I watch the games. Digne was a regular in the French NT and Grimaldo is a kid that´s injury prone.

Xaviniesta

I dont need transfermakt. I watch the games. Digne was a regular in the French NT and Grimaldo is a kid that´s injury prone.

Wow you can count with your hands how many games Digne missed? You've got quite the memory. But you're still wrong.

Once again you're lapping up and parroting the "injury" bs. Digne didn't even make the France WC squad while Mendy - who missed the whole season - did. Even after Digne featured in many friendlies. So that's not even a great argument :lol:

Well raki himself is portuguese and he watches the league himself so his words do have weight to them.

It doesn't mean much when he is rating Telles as a world-beater after one good season. Telles is not "4x the player."

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

Wow you can count with your hands how many games Digne missed? You've got quite the memory. But you're still wrong.

Once again you're lapping up and parroting the "injury" bs. Digne didn't even make the France WC squad while Mendy - who missed the whole season - did. Even after Digne featured in many friendlies. So that's not even a great argument :lol:

It doesn't mean much when he is rating Telles as a world-beater after one good season. Telles is not "4x the player."

I'm wondering how he quantified he was 4 times better

Home of Barca Fans