Aleix Vidal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adriano actually wanted to leave the club IIRC.

He was with us for 6 seasons though. Only time I got the impression he wanted to leave was in the last season but perhaps I don't remember it well. He couldn't have ever voiced it in the media, you read this?

JDS, of course, was the original social member of the club

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
[tw]784391273612505088[/tw]

There's no freeze-out lol. If he played 60% of Alves level or 80% of Roberto's level he would get more time, but he looks like a division 3 player out there. We can't only blame Vidal for this, he was simply far from Barca level - people responsible for his transfer ar also to blame. We've had so many fu**-ups in the transfer market it's not funny anymore - Chygryinksy, Hleb, Ibra, Song etc etc etc - it has to stop, we have sign wiser.

Devils

He's not at the level for Barca nor is he a RB. Two things that should have been evident to the people that scouted him.

It's not Vidal's fault of course, he was presented with a golden ticket and it's really hard to blame him for accepting it.

xXKonan

Cadena Ser reported that Vidal's performance vs Alaves was the final straw for Lucho.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why the hell didn't we sign a RB...

Ironically, because we had Vidal, hahaha...

I mean, there was some kind of hope that he would turn out into a decent enough player, so the coaching staff and management decided to give him a chance... They did the same with Arda, and in that case one could argue that it worked, but unlike the turk, Vidal showed absolutely no signs of improvement and continued his horror show performances despite being given a second chance... I also believe that there's something in his attitude that doesn't sit well with Lucho...

I'm all for shipping this guy out in January, however I think we should start trusting an academy player right now, give a kid three months to see if there's some kind of future, so if it works we can actually recover some of the investment made in Vidal and we don't play lottery again with the Cancelos of the world...

Home of Barca Fans