Aleix Vidal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd rather pay 25m then giving up Denise Suarez right now. He is going to be worth more than 15m and I don't get why people say he is not going to cut it.

Jombi

Aleix Vidal is a decent player and I am not against buying him, but 25m euros is far too much. We can get Mario Fernandes from CSKA for that amount of money surely, and he is one of the top 10 best RBs is the world.

Last edited:
M

monamou

A loan of midfielder Alen Halilovic (18) or another B-team player could be included in the deal on Sevilla player Aleix Vidal (25). [sport]

Sport on it again.

raskolnikov

We wont fight a guy like Alves anytime soon unfortunately. Especially since Madrid signed Danilo despite not needing to.

spark

If he is the next homecoming of Alves as many here say, then it's worth it.

I honestly can't understand where this Alves talk comes from after a handful of games in a new position. Realistically He's much more an Adriano level player than Alves and the distance is clear. Not that this is a bad thing because Adriano was a very good versatile player at his best. I'm not against such a signing but I am indeed scratching my head at how a player who at 25 years with only two seasons in the Primera Divison could be quoted at such prices after Sevilla bought him less than a year ago for 3 million. He also only became a full starter in February so we are talking about 4 months of strong performances, most of which were not in converted position. We could easily be witnessing a Muniain or Inigo Martinez case of one season looking potentially very good then plateauing.Yet it could also go the Jordi Alba way which would be nice if he does actually end here.

M

monamou

Why? Adriano has been a good and useful player for us for many years now. Please show some respect for Adriano.
He's been absolutely atrocious this season. I have all the respect for him but what counts is now and right now Adriano is useless and Aleix is about to win EL while being one of the main players in the team. They're not even close RIGHT NOW.

Home of Barca Fans