Aleix Vidal

clemente

[tw]860095504604069889[/tw]

Damn it would be great if he played against Alaves, I still can't get over it how good his last games were, scored every game, every cross connects, hope this injury didn't affect his abilities.

Kuchi

Wouldn't force him, maybe a last minutes substitution to pass the time and get the cheers.

Just remembered the Abidal/Puyol in the UCL final moment, maaan i miss Puyol...

Windhook

[tw]860095504604069889[/tw]

Damn it would be great if he played against Alaves, I still can't get over it how good his last games were, scored every game, every cross connects, hope this injury didn't affect his abilities.

Yeah, me too. I really hope he can gain back that form from the last games.

For the better I hope we do not rush him for the final, he needs to recover completely and be ready for the next season.

Sneer

Banned
I like the fact he took all of Luchos BS and still continued to work hard. . . . Shows dedication and commitment.
Btw him and Semedo on one wing + Neymar and Alba on the other would be WMD on the wings!

xXKonan

[tw]866707419384221702[/tw]

Says Vidal will not be sold this summer and will stay with the team for next season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Happy for him :)

Bum as RW could be an answer for many questions next season and would basically mean we'd only had to invest serious in RB.

xXKonan

46831217.jpg

trained with the group today.

Home of Barca Fans