Aleix Vidal

JackSparrow

This board has lost its compas long time ago. I feel sorry for Vidal if true.
I'd love him to stay, not only does he play with passion he also shows 3 times more then Roberto.

CatalinR10

[tw]833937554441326592[/tw]

rMg7_f-maxage-0.gif

kilian

Can't think of a bigger "fuck you" to Vidal than selling him while he's injured.

I really don`t get the ideas behind actions from our board these last few years. Are they trying to make Barca the least likable top club in Europe?

I became used to hate from fans of other clubs, because it`s the usual thing in football - everybody hates the best ones. But it`s one thing when they hate you because you are the best and something completely different when people dislike you because you are acting like a piece of shit. And that`s exactly what our board is doing, together with Luis Enrique. Neymar lawsuit, Dani Alves saga, Rakitic, delaying new Messi`s contract and on top of all that abysmal behaviour towards Aleix Vidal, even without this. I rarely believe rumours, but if this happens it would be one of the most pathetic things I have witnessed in football. I hope even those idiots have some dignity left.

God Serena

I remember the board tried to terminate Jose Suarez's contract when he was injured and they were clearing space and he was literally our B team's starting keeper :lol:

I bet there'd be no discussion about selling him by this point if he was fit.

khaled_a_d

I remember the board tried to terminate Jose Suarez's contract when he was injured and they were clearing space and he was literally our B team's starting keeper :lol:

I bet there'd be no discussion about selling him by this point if he was fit.

I think they have actually done it

khaled_a_d

?

Isn't he starting for the B team to this very day?

IIRC the idea was to terminate contract and re-sign him after he get healthy when they make a place for him. I think that was the intention but not 100% sure they have done it. [MENTION=20074]navidjaan[/MENTION] would probably tell us what happen better

Last edited:

xXKonan

One of the reasons why we wanted to terminate his contract last season when he was injured because we needed to make space for the players we signed in January if I remember correctly.

Albo

I'd love him to stay at Barca. I don't think we can even get a better attacking rb but surely a better defensive one. Aleix can help break those busdefences coming off the bench.

Messi983

I would absolutely keep him. If we'll change our system to 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1 or something like that we'll also need a good RW and Vidal could fit into that backup role as well together with Rafinha.

gatsu

What i dont understand is how we are deciding on all those transferts without knowing/consulting the next appointed coach.

Messi983

We didn't buy anyone yet and I doubt we will before the end of the season. Then we'll know who our next coach (maybe it won't be officially confirmed but the board and new coach will know that) will be and Robert could start to make transfers according to new coach wishes. Until then there will be a lot of rumours and we'll follow tens or hundreds of players like we always do.

navidjaan

IIRC the idea was to terminate contract and re-sign him after he get healthy when they make a place for him. I think that was the intention but not 100% sure they have done it. [MENTION=20074]navidjaan[/MENTION] would probably tell us what happen better

Nothing public was said. He was just removed from the registered players list to free up a spot for the rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans