Agreement with Chelsea for the transfer of Cesc Fàbregas

serghei

I'll wait to see what midfielders we'll sign before saying this was a mistake. Rakitic alone won't cut it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
christoph-waltz-Is-Filled-With-Excitement-Joy-Reaction-Gif.gif

L

linetty

I don't care who will replace him, just celebrating he's gone. Painful years.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i like him as a player but i guess he wasnt right for us. If tata (or Enrique i guess) wanted to play a more open game cesc would have been great.. and statistically he was good but it wasnt really possible with the defence being all over the place. At least this means no more midfielder as a false 9, right? :lol:

i dont think Rakitic is the answer, though. Hes had a good season but im not convinced hes barca level :eusa_think: i hope he proves me wrong.

Xavi is only gonna get older and already isnt the player he was 2/3 years ago.. :unsure:

Costa and cesc are great singings for what was already a good chelsea side.

Rivaldo

Thank goodness! Was just awful for us, didn't suit our game at all!

I have no doubt though he will be a big success at Chelsea as he suits their game perfectly.

Henry_IB

Banned
Wasn't meant to be, just not suited for the system despite being a quality player. Also love how people hate on him for the departure of Thiago, CLEARLY his fault entirely and not the management's. It'll pain me to see him being a success in chelski.

Antimadridista1

Bye Cesc.
Can't wish you all the best because I hate Chelsea.
You're coming back in Barcelona was a mistake and you took three years to understand it.

Now let's make Ivan's transfer official !! Visca Barca.

Home of Barca Fans