Adrien Rabiot

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know about you guys, but Nasser going on a raid and overpaying for some of our players don't seem like a bad idea to me.

xXKonan

I mean who are they going to buy?

The only player they would probably be only to afford to poach right now that is worth it is Rakitic and that's about it. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Suarez had a 4 Month ban due to biting when we signed him.
Double standards again?

Rabiot was never at the level of Suarez to begin with and will never reach his level (not comparing the two players, just commenting on how good they are in their respective positions and realm of expertise). I'd take a regressed Suarez 4 years ago any day of the week. I would not take an already mediocre player who will not be playing for 5, 6 months.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

PSG is a prison. This retard club must accept that he doesn't want to play for this small club. He won't sign a new contract so just sell him, but hey they rather play butthurt

BBZ8800

Rabiot was never at the level of Suarez to begin with and will never reach his level (not comparing the two players, just commenting on how good they are in their respective positions and realm of expertise). I'd take a regressed Suarez 4 years ago any day of the week. I would not take an already mediocre player who will not be playing for 5, 6 months.

And for the xxth time, you have to realize that if we won't sign Rabiot for free, we will sign a player of a similar profile (not De Jong) in 2019 or 2020 for a sum of 50-80m who will be equally as risky.
Except that a 2nd guy will cost 50+m plus wages.

Nothanks

Players they can take from us that might hurt us?
Only one i can think of is Jordi Alba, who we've been struggling to resign on contract

Dembele has too high of a release clause...
maybe alena or puig?

the rumored threat sounds empty really

BBZ8800

Players they can take from us that might hurt us?
Only one i can think of is Jordi Alba, who we've been struggling to resign on contract

Dembele has too high of a release clause...
maybe alena or puig?

the rumored threat sounds empty really

Rakitic, maybe Coutinho, Umtiti.
Dembele has a clause 400m.
Maybe they will flirt with Dembele and Coutinho and tell them to force a move if they are unhappy here.

Nothanks

Maybe, but it seems unlikely they could tempt them, and we would be foolish to sell for anything less than what we paid for so is it really that big of a loss in our part?

then again i might be naive to think players wont choose money over well their relevancy.

besides, coutinho and dembele have no place in PSG..

unless PSG decide to go full out fifa and play

----------mbappe
neymar--coutinho---dembele :lol:

Havesaks

You guys can't seriously be football fans if you're this naive. No club is going to waste minutes on a player that doesn't want to be part of the team, and isn't in the managers long term plans. If PSG needed Rabiot then he'd play. But, he isn't willing to play CDM and Marquinhos is, so they don't.

This just a false statement. I get why PSG wanna bench him, and that is fair. But we have seen several times were players won't extend their contract and still play because they are a vital item to the team.

Havesaks

And getting PSG angry signing Rabiot would be pretty fucking amazing. What can they do? Buy Rakitic for 120m+? Well go a head. We are a bigger team then PSG, we are the biggest club in the world with man u and real madrid. PSG is shit and should now their place. They play in the french league, and won't ever be taken serious until the league itself gets better and that is like 10 years in the future at least.

FinBarcelonafan

If they want to buy out Dembele at 400 mil € and Coutinho with his buy out, be my guest.

Even Rakitic for 120 mil is more than fine.

Come for us PSG!

Home of Barca Fans