Adrien Rabiot

Andresito

Staff member
He'd be great a great signing had he been a left back.

We don't need width in the midfield at the moment, we need starters and I don't think he has that kind of potential.

Zidane82

What's concerning is that, from the reports, this guy already declined about 10m/year from PSG. Now imagine his wages if he comes here for free. Hell, knowing our absolute bird brains in the board, he could end up being our third best paid player after Messi and Suarez. Not to mention the signing bonus players free of contract usually sign. Coupled with his diva attitude this could bite us in the ass really hard as we already have problems with our wage structure.

Ibrahimovic is the most overrated player in the last decade. We won CL with Eto'o a year before Ibra came. Then we trade Eto'o + a boatload of money for him and what happens? They replace him with Milito and win the CL. The next year we ditch him, sign Villa and complete the best team of all time. How the hell he escaped scrutiny for those years is beyond me. Also, PSG played better in 10 men against Chelsea after he was sent off a few years ago.

Leaving aside your absurdly ridiculous claim that Ibra is the most overrated player of the last decade ....,

I guess if we have Coutinho and Arthur to provide creativity in midfield then Rabiot's mobility is a massive step up on Rakitic

Last edited:

Givenchy

I'll never support this entitled tit even if he plays for us, these are the type of players we need to stay away from..

worse still, if Mbappe decides to leave PSG in the near future, we'll probably end up pissing them off getting Rabiot on a free

Last edited:

Barcilliant

😃 😃 😃

PSG are not dumb. They've played us for fools off the pitch. They probably just wanted to give the perception that they wanted to keep Rabiot. They probably wanted to get rid of him but kept their true intentions hidden.

Joan

�� �� ��

PSG are not dumb. They've played us for fools off the pitch. They probably just wanted to give the perception that they wanted to keep Rabiot. They probably wanted to get rid of him but kept their true intentions hidden.

Brilliant strategy. Pretend you want to keep him while actually forcing the player to stay by not accepting 40 mil offers during summer only to screw Barca in the long run. Some were even from Barca!

Home of Barca Fans